Victoria to Sooke

Stosh

Has anyone been out to Constance lately? Any fishing going on between Victoria and Sooke?
Conditions look good tomorrow, just wondering if anyone was out today.
Thanks
Stosh

IO report says that the fishing is good on Constance for feeders. I’m gonna head out for Sooke tomorrow, haven’t been on the water in a couplw weeks, going crazy. Low expectations.

How did you make out Bill?

We did decent......father in law from Winnipeg played 5 and we bonked 2 beauties.

Hooked and released 6 shakers. My buddy had a screamer on his new MR3. Smacked his knuckles hard. Nice fish easily over 15#’s on an Army truck hootchie at 75’. Lost it at the boat! Sometimes fish win!
Beautiful weather.
Nice conditions. Especially nice for a Winnipeger to experience this great day. Is your boat the Wellcraft?
Stosh

Hooked and released 6 shakers. My buddy had a screamer on his new MR3. Smacked his knuckles hard. Nice fish easily over 15#’s on an Army truck hootchie at 75’. Lost it at the boat! Sometimes fish win!
Beautiful weather.
Nice conditions. Especially nice for a Winnipeger to experience this great day. Is your boat the Wellcraft?
Stosh

I swear there is something up with the 15 pound feeders. There screaming demons had on run on the surface like a rockets and pass the boat. Some wicked stuff

Hi everybody, I'm new to the forum. Just checking in... Has anybody has been having any success on the waterfront? I tried on Monday and got just nothing in 4 hours. There were a handful of boats out and didn't see much action there either. Was it just an off day?

Back