Victoria Spring, and Halibut Summer 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Craven
The east side was the place.but the best bite was when the tide was just crankin.

Hey Trev good to see ya wed nite. Off topic..But, are you a Daddy yet?:D and on topic is keep up the good work for us wannabes..LOL[^]
Post away, some more pics too![:X] please..stinky or slippery

Hey Halillama no not a dad yet the little bugger doesn't want out been in the hospital for a couple days now maybe tonight yeha can't wait. i'll keep you posted.

Guess it was a little ruff to go see Desy hey!

Out for a couple hours this afternoon for 2 chickens , and a long skinny Spring, obviously had not eaten much lately but had lots
of fight !;)

April0310002.jpg

Congrats Trev on your new daughter! I talked to Grandpa. Right on! OMG!. Yes,has it blown up and ruined a bunch of fishing plans,[B)]It was 4 ft sea here at home in the hrbr on Fri :( We'll try again tomorrow. Good luck to any who gets out, but be careful![8D]

Good job RS, I presume that is a full 4 X 8 sheet of plywood...[^]:D:D

SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

wheres the best place to launch out of to fish constance?
I need a good</u> ramp - big boat and 2wd truck. What are the possible launch points?

Im thinking of towing the boat down in a few weeks to give the vic/sooke area a shot - never fished the area before. Would anybody be willing to go out for the day if i can make it down and show us constance scene?

I use the launch at Fleming Beach which is Esquimalt Anglers Associiation.There always enough water and the launch has a nice gentle slope.Its located at the end of Lampson St. on right. Its not too far to Constance from there.Good luck

quote:Originally posted by hali hunter

I use the launch at Fleming Beach which is Esquimalt Anglers Associiation.There always enough water and the launch has a nice gentle slope.Its located at the end of Lampson St. on right. Its not too far to Constance from there.Good luck

thanks! ill check it out.

img3937q.jpg

quote:Originally posted by nedarb2

I need a good</u> ramp - big boat and 2wd truck. What are the possible launch points?

Im thinking of towing the boat down in a few weeks to give the vic/sooke area a shot - never fished the area before. Would anybody be willing to go out for the day if i can make it down and show us constance scene?

Nedarb: I agree that the Fleming Beach ramp is the place to go. With your large boat you will have to watch for very high tides when launching and very low tides as the ramp is quite flat under these conditions, otherwise it is great. Don't try to launch/pull out at less than 2 feet or more than 9 feet.

...Rob

quote:Originally posted by nedarb2

Flemming is the place, you'll have no trouble there. Avoid the minus tides.

Last Chance Fishing Adventures

www.lastchancefishingadventures.com
www.swiftsurebank.com

We got two flatties today E. Constance 35/25. Water was great the whole time anchored-9 am to 1:30. Tried the squid tentacles from last year--worked very well!

at last got out fishing in my own boat on tues. boat ran perfect. managed two small springs released then one hatch about 12lbs.it seems so long ago i played it out until it fell asleep. felt great to be back out fishing again. hope the weekend brings good weather. fish caught at the flag pole on electric chair at 125 on downrigger good luck the newf.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back