Victoria Spring, and Halibut Summer 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is about SPORTFISHING. I enjoy hearing the reports on any kind of fish as long as they are being caught by a rod and reel. Keep up the good work Kelly.

rd green

There getting bigger boys,only had 2 guests today put back a couple 30lbrs and ended up with a 65 and 72lbr border bank 250ft of water and herring was the ticket today.

Fished Haro str8 yesterday hit 2 20's on bait and jigged up 3 when the tide slowed nothin huge 30lbs was the biggest. gottem on squid and mackeral and octo.

Yep there is some out there so my report is 1 70 lb octopus 2 pacific cods about 30 inches long both of them just like them renfrew ones been a long time since ive seen them here that big and a few doggies, a few people who like to drift very close but other than that good days last 2 of them the nicest as boy its been a bit rough.
Just ask Trev and his poor back. And your not even 40 yet buddy LOL
wait to your old like me LOL LOL

Good luck Wolf

45 and a 50 for us on herring .. nice boat Roy! by the size of the grin on your face you must me happy with it, the boat looks good on ya, you could use a new jacket though, that blue one's got to be gettin old by now:D

I was wearing a t-shirt LOL LOL and ep got a new jacket too.
Yes the boat is sweet runs better than I ever could expect very impressed. thanks

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

quote:Originally posted by Charlie

Ah... common Kelly, are you sure “Victoria” should even be included in a “Saltwater Fishing Forum“? I hear there might be a question as to amount of “salt” verses “other” content of those waters? Including Victoria – could bring you a lot of “crap”! :D

Yes... this is a joke! :D

We got Browns in Victoria too

Last Chance Fishing Adventures

www.lastchancefishingadventures.com
www.swiftsurebank.com

First trip out this year, 3 hali's all 30 to 35 pounds.

LOL well in the past I've tried to minimize the flatty trips as much as I could. I have all the gear and started to think I got to start using it more. Maybe time for me to kick some butt! Doug was at Border.

I know this has been asked before but where is border bank? Where would you launch from and how far is it? Have a feeling it might be a stretch in my 19'

Hooch
swiftsurehaliaug07-1.jpg

Get a chart and look at the @#@$@$ thing! Do something for your self!

Yes,RA , I'll probably have to do that.I must apologise profusely for asking a question that nobody had to feel obligated to answer, except for you.
I guess that must have been my **** in your Corn Flakes this morning,eh?
Hope you choked on them

Hooch
swiftsurehaliaug07-1.jpg

Hi Hooch, Border is about 5.5 miles SSE of Constance. Heading out there should be boats on it. As for a 19 footer, just pick a safe weather day and that is lots of boat. Esq. to Oak Bay are all launch points.

the westend was just as good ,I know of a boat the same day had 5 hally 27 to 62lb save your gas and be safe.good luck Boomer. depth 170 to 200 , all bait worked and even on jigs colors green glow, peanutbutter, pink, and bluebaron The more time on the bottom the better chance you have .

Not marked by name but follow the on water border on a chart off Victoria and its easy to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back