Victoria 2013 Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went out today on the water front from 8:30-11:30. Managed 2 keepers to the boat 8 & 7lber. Released a few small fish today, beautiful day out there. Spoons was the ticket today. Happy New Years everyone!!!

Attachments

• Dec 312013.jpg
    Dec 312013.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 560
After a solid day of fishing the waterfront yesterday on a buddy's boat, I took my wife and brother out this morning but had a slower time of it. I let the first decent fish go expecting bigger and better but only ended up keeping two and letting some smaller ones go. All at or near the bottom. Best of all, there were no seals :p

Is that 35-100 each trap? Went out today and tried a few unconventional spots and nada. Found some off Coles but Pat Bay and Moses were a bust for us.

no in total for the day with 4 traps. still trying to figure out how some guys come home with there limit

seals will always follow the boats that are scenting. If you have landed a fish put it in a fish hold that does not dump scent into the water ,or use a cooler.All my fish holds have been redirected to the bilge . Works for me and I have few problems with seals on the waterfront.

beemer

We had 3 generations, my father and 2 year old son, on the boat for great fish from 2-4pm on the waterfront yesterday. We only had one rod going but it was non stop action on this home made needlefish spoon. As Craven suggested, we went deep and it paid off. 10 to the boat and we took home 4 from 5-9lb. We saw lots of seals but not a single hassle...

Happy New Years!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388597452.706247.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1388597548.682582.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1388597568.144925.jpg

Andrew, Happy New Year!
I always enjoy reading your posts & looking at your excelled follow - up pics...
You Sir, are a fine example...of why we should get the younger generation involved in sports fishing...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back