Vancouver Saltchuck?

We fished Upper Howe Sound. Was very quiet all morning. Had moved slightly around 2:30 PM. As we put the first rod down we hit a 15 pound Spring on punkglow hootchie. That was it for the day.

Was out of Bowen and the fog rolled in thick. Was a slower day out there for me...but got a 18 in the boat off Cowan around 2:15.

One hit, one fish day.

Hit a gr/glo coyote at about 70'.

And here's a pic...

to.jpg
[/img]

quote:Originally posted by bruizer

And here's a pic...

to.jpg
[/img]

The fishing continues! ;)

quote:Originally posted by bruizer

Was out of Bowen and the fog rolled in thick.

I was in the same area at about the same time...I didn't see you.
I could only see about 100 feet though.
I didn't catch anything but I had a seal follow me from the QA all the way to bowen!
Oh well, at least I had fresh crab for supper.

Hi Salmon Smoker. I didn't see you either:)

Then again, I don't know what boat you run...

I've had lousy timing lately, everytime we plan on going out the winds are up. :( Looking at Friday now. Going to try that true roll lure I got at the boat show.

The winds look o.k. for tomorow. I am going to try the Bell Boy since I'll be able to keep an eye on my crab traps. What kind of boat are you in Cohochinook?

The winds look o.k. for tomorow. I am going to try the Bell Boy since I'll be able to keep an eye on my crab traps. What kind of boat are you in Cohochinook?

17.5 foot Campion 492 with a 90 Merc. I'll have the radio on 88. Might see you out there! Good luck tomorrow.

17.5 foot Campion 492 with a 90 Merc. I'll have the radio on 88. Might see you out there! Good luck tomorrow.

I'll be in 21 ft. Seaswirl, I'll give you a call. Best of luck. :)

I'll be in 21 ft. Seaswirl, I'll give you a call. Best of luck. :)

There is a god. We landed 3- 20+ fish today. Lost a whopper, we had him up to the side of the boat and he got caught up in the downrigger.I don't know how the group next to Bowen made out, we were quite a ways away. I got all the fish on one rod at the same depth. If anyone wants complete info I'll be glad to to return a P.M.:D

There is a god. We landed 3- 20+ fish today. Lost a whopper, we had him up to the side of the boat and he got caught up in the downrigger.I don't know how the group next to Bowen made out, we were quite a ways away. I got all the fish on one rod at the same depth. If anyone wants complete info I'll be glad to to return a P.M.:D

Wow, Brisco, good work! I had a great morning, boating a 17# white about a mile off the slash on the turn - 66' on an old #5 Diamond Lance. PM headed your way.

Back