Vancouver Canucks season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really??:( perhaps if a couple of your young guys had been target you may have a different response....lol....:confused: It looks like the better team did win the game.. I'll give you that...o_O

When vancouver had tiger I watch him start at center ice he was heading to take out Billy smith ,lots of the player's talk to each other the team that got hit many not be doing the policing

Perhaps tonight the tide can change....:cool:

Nope. The tide just stayed slack again. 9 losses and they have to play the rangers next! They will sacrifice coach Willie after the current road trip, but I don't really think he is the issue. A lack of talent is the core problem.

Hey FD your coilers are looking pretty good lately, about time. So can the nucks keep the streak alive, you know good streaks like this are hard to come by so i say keep it going, double digits or it isn't a good one :D

Well lets plan the parade;).... looked hungry around the net..held the Rangers at check..and bunch of guys getting there first goals... :rolleyes::):cool:

they played a great game, and I believe not having philip larsen in the line up made a big difference, tryamkin does make mistakes but he clears the net big time and will improve. larsen couldn't move peewee herman from in front of the net. hope they are done with him or maybe give him a shot at forward.

Leafs could be on the start of another streak:rolleyes: Derby is busy planning the parade route in Vancouver, don't forget to hire more security this time:D...lol i didn't read the new posts I see Derby is way ahead of me ha ha ha

Yes, will be a long season for Canucks fans but I have faith for their future

Im trying to stay off the "go trump go thread", so thought the Canucks one would be better. Of course they are back to losing again scoring only one goal tonight after a flicker of hope against the Rangers. With Carolina and Arizona losing and Colorado not playing the Canucks will avoid last place in the league for at least a few days until those teams play their games in hand. I wish I shared FishTofinos optimism for the future, but Utica is dead last in the AHL as well. They have very little talent on that team. Their only top end prospect in Utica Demko is having a tough time with pro shooters, as he has a .860 save %, and the Canuck goaltending has been decent so hasnt really been the problem most nights. They just dont have any top end forwards after the sedins and only 2 top 4 defenseman.

Im trying to stay off the "go trump go thread", so thought the Canucks one would be better. Of thincourse they are back to losing again scoring only one goal tonight after a flicker of hope against the Rangers. With Carolina and Arizona losing and Colorado not playing the Canucks will avoid last place in the league for at least a few days until those teams play their games in hand. I wish I shared FishTofinos optimism for the future, but Utica is dead last in the AHL as well. They have very little talent on that team. Their only top end prospect in Utica Demko is having a tough time with pro shooters, as he has a .860 save %, and the Canuck goaltending has been decent so hasnt really been the problem most nights. They just dont have any top end forwards after the sedins and only 2 top 4 defenseman.

Not worried... yes, expecting a few rough years but optimistic that working in the right direction overall... As for Utica, who cares... things can turn on a dime in that league so no real reflection of the way things can be in the NHL club per se.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back