Vancouver Boat show

There should be lot's of great deals Kelly. Take some pic's and post up a report on the show:).

I'll be there Wednesday night before the rush, and, to grab all the good deals before anyone else can !!! I hear there will be some Islanders on sale for $ 400.......

That sounds awesome pescador.

Let's keep this the official Vancouver Boat Show thread. Post up your experiences at the show. Deals, cool boats, new items on the market etc....

I'll be there on Wednesday, looking at tr-1's, electronics and other deals. If I see anything that is too good to pass up, I'll report on Thursday morning

ill be there thursday browsing. not looking for anything specific but will buy something if i find a good deal on stuff ill use.

I'll bring the cam and take some pics. Unfortunately they placed it in the middle of exam week or else I would have been down there sooner. Anyone know about any other deals? Buddy needs to deck out his rig electronics, reels ect but can't make it.

I'm planning on heading there on Wednesday. Need a GPS chartplotter/sounder for my new boat and just found out that my big tackle box just got ripped off from my 'old' boat so now I have to re-stock on all my salmon gear. Could be an expensive afternoon

Gonna be there friday and saturday.

im going to head down around 1. ill be alive haha i got a midterm thursday.
shoot me a txt 250.710.5981

Thought about going over on Friday night and hitting the show Saturday morning. Anyone interested in car pooling I will cover the costs of the car or truck both ways on the ferry.

Going to check it out as I have never been , hope they have as many boats on display as the seattle show via sculpins photos.

Going to check it out as I have never been , hope they have as many boats on display as the seattle show via sculpins photos.

The Seattle show is quite a bit larger than the Vancouver show so there will not be as many boats on display.There are still lot's of boats and lot's of deals to be had at the Vancouver Show and it is still worth going to. Check it out for sure man.

The Seattle show is quite a bit larger than the Vancouver show so there will not be as many boats on display.There are still lot's of boats and lot's of deals to be had at the Vancouver Show and it is still worth going to. Check it out for sure man.

Seattle boat show was overwhelming. At least the on the water part was. Had to restrict the boats to 45'+ as we were running out of time. Will be at the Vancouver Boat Show on saturday for a little comparison. There were some boats not at Seattle that will be in Vancouver.

Hey would like to meet buy you a beer. 780-215-1790.

im going to head down around 1. ill be alive haha i got a midterm thursday.
shoot me a txt 250.710.5981

There is a couple of us catching the 8:30 am ferry sat morning,looks like we have a couple xtra seats in the truck if anyone wants to come along.Boat show,Peeler bar for dinner and a frosty beverage then back to the ferry

Back