used plugs

capt hook

Can someone give me a ballpark price of what used plugs sell for?
I have cases of them ,milk crates full...sorted in colour shades.
Left overs from Commie days , and as much as i still like sport trolling with them ,
i wont use them in 10 more lifetimes.
So , am gonna clean out the locker...False Creek fishermens Wharf..
and have a sale... 1000,s of spoons also and and and...

Seems like I see lots of them go $5-$8 a piece for used ones.

Sometimes less when sold in bulk. Depends on how you want to sell them. Hassle to sell in smaller lots but get more money for them.

Hey Capt Hook, Will you check and see if there are any really old spoons, Then I'm your guy.

Used to see them in second hand stores for $2-$5 each.
Haven't used plugs for a few years now. Springs are no longer big enough to warrant their use.

Used to see them in second hand stores for $2-$5 each.
Haven't used plugs for a few years now. Springs are no longer big enough to warrant their use.

I use them allot still...as a sportie.
I caught 6 nice springs in HITF (hole in the wall) last spring with a white and a yellow plug.
and fun to catch as no flasher...long long leader

I used to have hundreds of them and still use them sometimes.

I’m down to about 40 now. When I did my purge I sold them in batches of 5 assorted for $10. Took 2 years, lol.

Well since I am still in the game, I too would be interested in knowing where & when your sale is.

Cheers,
Nog

No not on Bellvue any more...but still have awesome view :)
Who is this????
And to others who PM me ,
i,m not sure when i will have the clearance sale , but hopefully soon at False Creek Locker.
Have approx (guess) 800-1000 plugs
and 300-400 or more spoons. and i,m not selling my McKnights who a member here , kindly gave me .
lots of PIA , coho spoons , p2b , manistees.... which i still cant figure out why sporties dont use more as they work fine.
I like to drag one with a 2 oz banana weight 30 ft behind boat down middle between down riggers. on a small spin rod , in fall. it nails them.
lots of used red hot spot flashers.
etc...

Back