Used fishing line for sale or trade

GLG

I have some used Monofilament fishing for sale or trade.
Lightly used 1 season only honest. This line has caught a lot of fish this year.
Reason for selling is I am going bigger and expect my new line to come next week.
Wife says, get it out of the garage. Best offer or most interesting trade gets it.
Must be picked up here, as I will not ship. Sorry no checks or money orders.
Get off your butt and make me an offer.

GLG ;)

HONESTLY, I dont Think a single guy on here is going to want used mono. its usually a seasonal change. mine is changed ever season becuase its so beat up

"A bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work"

Most tackle shops have a bin where you can recycle used plastic lines.

I have to admit that this is the first time I have ever heard of someone trying to sell used mono.

Interesting. Let me know how it goes for you.

HL

Ill buy it! Better yet, Ill trade you for some left handed thrust washers..

nootkalasttrip015.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

BoyWonder the line is in great shape, It’s a bit rough on one end from so many fish this year. Maybe 20 springs and 10 coho, that’s it honest. Like I said it has proven it self. Would be great for winter fishing.

Cliffjumper I am aware of that bin. It just seems like a waste to let this excellent line go to recycle. It has been very, very good to me.

Highlights you must not read all the fishing sites Buy / Sell / Trade. I have seen this before.

ChromeSweetChrome make me an offer, got something to trade?

Island Fish Lifter How many you got and what shape are they in?

GLG ;)

I got some used leg oil to trade if ya want? :D

Only had a little water in it when it was drained

:D

No matter how well I take care of my tackle I seem to end up with a bunch of rusty hooks and trebles at the end of the season.
Some of them might've brought some fish to the boat, slightly deformed ... nothing a pair of pliers can't take care of.
Trade ya?

[:eek:)]

JUST FISHEN'

Lipripper I’m not sure that’s a fair trade has your oil caught fish? If so I would be willing to trade 100 or so yards for 1 quart. You can keep the water as I have lots.

Gypseas I have a bunch of rusty hooks myself that I was going to post for sale. They caught fish too. I might take you up on some of those so that I can make a large grab bag. Lets trade, 50 yards of my line for 25 rusty hooks. Do you have any pictures of the hooks?

GLG ;)

GLG, I have some used hooks that I should probably sell, but I could trade you for your used fishing line instead. There's only a couple of them are rusty, and there's the odd one that's bent or a treble that's missing a prong, but other than that most would still work fine. Some of them would have only had only one big chinook on them, so those one's are pretty much new. I'll even throw in some nicked leaders for free to sweeten the deal...
:D

I've got some used line that hasn't been subjected to the stresses that a fish puts on the line. Just been trolled around.
Would that make it a premium line worth more on the used market?

quote:I've got some used line that hasn't been subjected to the stresses that a fish puts on the line. Just been trolled around.
Would that make it a premium line worth more on the used market?

This is what we call a non experianced line so its worth may not be what your think it is. However if its integrity has not been breeched (and it sounds like yours is still good)and it has been stored in a box that was rolled right handed then I'm sure you could find a buyer for it..... a deal like that doesn't come along every day ya know!...lol.

And remember....Keep your tip up!!!

Does mono automatically depreciate once bought from the store ?
And if so is this calculated in to the final asking price on experienced vs non experienced line ?
I have some hootchies only slightly damaged and having at least 4 legs left on them I would let go for small cash !

AL

You guys are a hoot!!!! More please!!!!:D

(Jeeze Gil, I hope you have a thick hide!!![:eek:)])

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

You guys are a hoot!!!! More please!!!!:D

(Jeeze Gil, I hope you have a thick hide!!![:eek:)])

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

Back