USA 2016 Election - the countdown is on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there it is then. "Like I said, you being a conspiracy theorist answers some questions. I blame your upbringing on the rest.

No. You off your meds today? I just asked you for something to back up the crap your spouting. You got nothing though do you?

The crap I'm touting is the investigation into your preferred candidate. To which she destroyed all evidence.

It's been clearly shown in all news outlets.

I'm not sure what else you need from me.

Let's not be naive enough to connect half baked investigations with court convictions. That's a whole different story of corruption which is why I can't stand Hillary.

Martha Stewart went to jail for the same thing but of much lesser degree.

Bigbruce, you should prob just go back to ignoring this "troll" you pop up every now and again but don't really add much to either side.

Half baked investigations? The FBI head is a republican appointee, would have loved to indict her but there was nothing to indict her for. Now he releases innuendos 10 days head of the election that even previous AGs under republican presidents are condemning. Martha Stewart went to jail over insider trading in a public company (Imclone) not for deleting e-mails, which incidentally millions were deleted during the Bush administration. The reality is if Clinton wasn't a woman she would be seen as being tough, a hard nosed , and not taking any $h1t. Kind of like how his surrogates try to categorize Trump. If you want to look at unproven allegations from opposing political factions as all fact as you seem to do for Clinton, then Trump has committed treason with his ties to the Russians and invitations to hack into US communications, fraud through his foundation, fraud in his business dealings with Trump University and other ventures, and of course sexual assault many times over.

drain_the_swamp.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Half baked because Comeys own agents followed up even after he shut the investigation down. The new evidence compelled him to reopen it. She refused to answer the majority of questions due to a "head injury" and she couldn't remember.
Please don't try and defend her. You just lose credibility.
At least say you assume she is corrupt but just still prefer her over trump. That I can handle.

I'm still waiting for one of you to at least admit she is a little bit shady. I can't believe you haven't yet.

It's not much to ask given the information at hand.

Not one of you are even able to take any sort of credible role in this debate until you do so. Until you do then I must take the view you are painfully unqualified for this discussion.

Thought about yanking this thread before it ever got going as politics is one of the two things you are not supposed to discuss with others. It was remaining mostly civil but has now fallen off the rails and into the ditch. If you really feel the need to carry on this discussion I am sure there is a forum somewhere on this most divisive subject. Now, back to fishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back