Ucluelet

F

fishin maniac

Heading to Ucluelet Saturday for 5 days. Anyone got the lastest. I know the area well be specific.

Thanks

Laperouse(spelling) Bank....Follow the Uccy guide Boats out, you'll find everyone from Bamfield and Tofino too. 20-40 spring days!!! HOT HOT HOT...

Thats Mr. Bags to you

Laperouse(spelling) Bank....Follow the Uccy guide Boats out, you'll find everyone from Bamfield and Tofino too. 20-40 spring days!!! HOT HOT HOT...

Thats Mr. Bags to you

Very hot indeed. Was out there last sunday and kicked the **** outta the halis and springs. Largest spring we got was 34!

Very hot indeed. Was out there last sunday and kicked the **** outta the halis and springs. Largest spring we got was 34!

If the weather inhibits getting out to Big bannk or Stinky hole, is anyone fishing inside at Crow (for coho), Cree or anyhwere else inside?

If the weather inhibits getting out to Big bannk or Stinky hole, is anyone fishing inside at Crow (for coho), Cree or anyhwere else inside?

There's been more than a handfull of decent springs show on the SouthBank of late, and even a few right up tight (Meares, Great Bear) so even if the WeatherGoddess frowns, you should be able to locate some action. I'm headed off Beale Sat am, so been studyin' the weather, and it does look like Saturday will be a fine day to be out on the Big Pond.

Enjoy your trip!
Tight Lines & Silver Smiles!!!
Nog

There's been more than a handfull of decent springs show on the SouthBank of late, and even a few right up tight (Meares, Great Bear) so even if the WeatherGoddess frowns, you should be able to locate some action. I'm headed off Beale Sat am, so been studyin' the weather, and it does look like Saturday will be a fine day to be out on the Big Pond.

Enjoy your trip!
Tight Lines & Silver Smiles!!!
Nog

Back