Tyler Boats Build!

The guys at Tyler boat are making serious progress they just stopped working for the day and its starting to look like a boat!!
245241ac95c604a53ca0034d63edf885.jpg

are you planning on mounting downriggers midship, be a big pain to walk around the back of the cabin to run gear no? Either way, looks like its going to be a very interesting boat, can't wait to see the finished product.

there will be rigger mount mid ship closer to the bow then midship The front deck is 7' by 7' and this will be the dance floor for fighting the fish if its a hog and i need to walkaround i have that option. There will be rigger mounts on the 6" off the gunnels mounted on the bow rails.

The more I see the more I like. Looking like a super fishing platform.

I'm getting pretty stoked its going to be pretty unique and it hard to find a 21 foot boat with a 7' by 7' dance floor with a 8 foot house with bunk beds and a small galley. Can't wait!!!

We were going to have 4 scuppers 2 up front and 2 in the tue rear. Because we made it a walkaround and the 10" walkway will let the water run off the boat deck. We are thinking of putting drains in the front to because sometimes when on the trailer the bow will be lower and I dont want water puddling in the front. The sponsons are sealed and been air tested so floatations should be great.

JAC, this thing is a stud. If you're hitting any of the Interior Lakes with it, let me know, I'd like to go for a ride or fish. I'm in Kelowna.

Should be a gooder for Okanagan for sure. Caught some decent fish over the years close to Winfield by Okanagan Center from the pumphouse to the Store.

okanagan lake is pretty slow but there are some bigger fish out there. I also fish kootenay and arrow lake kootenay has been really good this year.

here is one of the first drawing to give you a idea of what it should look like.

32ee73d5b1b0bfe3dc4fe885a72f4244.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have already paid for 3/4 of it but I traded at a little better than par anyways.

Interesting project. That cat hull should put the mockers to those who complain that all aluminum hulls ride harshly. Hope to see you out on Okanagan next season. You should be easy to spot!

Back