Trouble logging in.

Pursuit

Hi hope you can help. I've had trouble logging in ~ about the only way I can do it - sometimes - is to go to my browsing history, open that page and log in with my user id and password. Sometimes works sometimes doesn't. If I just go in from sportfishingbc.com it won't recognize the user id and password and it I try and go in and change my password it won't recognize my email. Grrr. Is it something I'm doing or ....

Hi hope you can help. I've had trouble logging in ~ about the only way I can do it - sometimes - is to go to my browsing history, open that page and log in with my user id and password. Sometimes works sometimes doesn't. If I just go in from sportfishingbc.com it won't recognize the user id and password and it I try and go in and change my password it won't recognize my email. Grrr. Is it something I'm doing or ....

What are you logging in from or what browser?

It's a bit of a pain but you can clear your cache which may help.

Next time you log in. When you are done, log out. Then try logging in again and see what happens....you never know but maybe logging out as opposed to just closing the browser and logging in may help to get things back on track.

I assume you are checking the "Remember me" or "keep me logged in" box?

Many thanks for the replies.
Problem was on both Safari and Chrome.
Did as suggested Pippen but no luck with that.
BUT the solution is as noted by the Admin. Apparently I was trying to log in through the wrong portal.
So much to learn.
Good news is I have a clean cache ;)

Back