Tributary access

S

Streamdreamer

Hello all. I am planning to go flyfishing for salmon this weekend(freshwater). I am visiting from Pennsylvania and I don't know where to go. Can anyone give me some tips on where I can find access to some streams around the Vancouver mainland?

Bummer...Nobody is willing to help me.
Well, if you are looking at this wondering the same question I have the answer. Squamish! Turn left off the sea to sky hwy at Tim Hortons and find the river. My forearm is literally aching from so much action today. Mostly all pinks. Hope someone appreciates the info.
Isn't communication great!
-Streamdreamer

Well, if you are looking at this wondering the same question I have the answer. Squamish! Turn left off the sea to sky hwy at Tim Hortons and find the river. My forearm is literally aching from so much action today. Mostly all pinks. Hope someone appreciates the info.
-Streamdreamer

-Streamdreamer

-Streamdreamer

Back