Top 3 go to Beers?

banger17

Ok - A few threads on top 3 fishing holes and lures... how about a top 3 on brewski's?

regardless if i am on the water or at some sort of holiday shindig, I'd have to go with:
- Lucky
- Kokanee
- Philips Blue Buck or other local island brew

Blue Moon.... Only available in the US
Bubwiser
Kokanee

I quit drinking amost two years ago, but would love to have a Blue Moon

not counting some of the darker specialty crafted beers

Canadian, Kokanee, Okeefes extra old stock,
like the granville island beers also...okanogan pale ale...
ok, maybe that's more than 3 but hard to limit one's self...

Shouldn't this be in the Salt General section?

Bud/Kokanee, Blue Truck/ Bear Paw Honey, most other ones.. That counts as three right?

seriously sad the level Sophistication in selecicng beer producers............. Canadian, Lucky, BUdweiser?????????????????????? really?????????????? sad commentafry, Sorry for sounding like a beer snob, biut really????

Coors Light, Bud, Corona (let the chirps begin about Coors ;) )

I found the under age!....

1139482_o.gif

Have an issue with Preservatives in beer. 2-3 Budweiser and I wont be able to move the next day! Can do 15 Hells Gate and function the next day.

Salty Scott, Herman's Dark, Dark Matters.

Innis and Gunn, Kokanne Gold ,and Lucky. These beers are 4-7 crazy and 5-8 hot,Fun zone, resonably not crazy most of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
seriously sad the level Sophistication in selecicng beer producers............. Canadian, Lucky, BUdweiser?????????????????????? really?????????????? sad commentafry, Sorry for sounding like a beer snob, biut really????

hehe, i knew someone was gonna come out with something like this when i put down Canadian... actually I think its kinda funny more people don't drink it. it's not a bad beer. and I am proud to be Canadian... guess i'm OK with being unsophisticated... lol,

Stanley Park Amber, Island Brewery Sea Dog, Howe Sound Rail Ale. So many craftes, locally brewed and not expensive options, why drink P. water?

Amnesiac
Fat tug
Electric unicorn

All of em I can go to the brewery and fill my growlers

Stella, Pipers and Chechvar ( which is a chech bud)

Back