The true recreational fisherman are getting BLINDSIDED

truth hurts lone pecker sport commerical screwing recreational allication

trollspray.jpg

"gee labman2 to must be one of the rec trolls I think fish4all dingdong and sportrec should lay into him like every one else does it to them"
That's okay Holmes, I don't even know what that means!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope, that would be illegal and providing a service for people to catch fish is not illegal.

I never said the service was illegal. But there are guides out there that gift fish to clients to entice them back and that is what should be illegal as it is a form of barter.

80% of people we take out are Canadian...and theyyy have the right to fish their resources...they buy a license and want to catch fish that are rightfully theirs...you need to clarify how you want to make it so no Canadians who don't own a boat can get THEIR fish?!?! DO TELL!

buy it a the supermarket.

Thanks F4 for the help with motivating Alberta guys and those in other provinces to write a letter or two to the Feds on the unfair halibut allocation. By the way I know a lot of BCers who have hunted and fished in other provinces including my family.

That's great can you show me where other peoples ability to make a living is being impacted by you going hunting or fishing in other provinces? Apples and oranges.

i realize that ppl in downtown toronto could probably care less about our fite here, BUT, get bent f4all, those same ppl in downtown tdot have the same rite to hali and salmon and whatever else they would like to harvest as someone from pei or the nwt or us that resides here, its all about being CANADIAN, PERIOD. holmes*

Well said from someone that has next to nothing invested in a resource based industry. But I must admit I enjoy reading your responses...lmao

So, me and a couple of buddies were talking last night about a trip out to the Island. Being as we are all in our mid to late 50s, we travel most often with our Wives. a couple of us, myself included, have even chartered trips that were only Husband and Wife.
HST and now the 1 Hali. a day- 2 max limit, have made it a very unattractive venture!
We figured out that between our Hotels, food, fuel, Charters and shopping a 5-7 day jaunt costs us around $6-$7000.00 per couple. That's around $35-$45,000, that we won't be spending in B.C. this year!
Now, I know that out of the Millions of $ we TOURISTs from the wrong side of the Rockies spend out there each year, our measly amount is only a drop in the Ocean, (pun intended) But what do you want to bet, that our little group isn't the only one, that isn't coming this year?
Between the B.C. Provincial Govt.(HST) and the Federal debacle Ministry, it has become cost prohibative for MOST of us NON B.C. Canadians the chance to access our share of 12% allocation!
So as a Canadian (BORN/RAISED in B.C.) I and my other Fishing partners and Wives, donate our share of the alloted 12% ,to the hard working Guides and Sport Fisherman, that in the past, have given us the opportunity to enjoy the West Coast as it was intended to be.
Oh ya, we decided to fish Belize this year, for us, it just works out to be a matter ECONOMICS!!

Great enjoy the trip. Can you tell us how much you catch when you are there and what you bring home in your cooler. Thanks for freeing up a couple of fish for the rest of us.

I was just in Calgary 2 weeks ago and gas was 1.09/L and I am currently in Ottawa for school and regularily have to gas up my car for 1.20/L at the moment...soo vast hyperbole there fish4all.

so did you get your oil bonus in the mail from albera yet? My understanding is that is was over 1g the last time.

Fish4all I got your comment about the east of the rockies **** and I will have you know that many BC residents are enjoying the benefits of our economy here and they are most welcome. We are able to do something for them which your Government can't and that is provide jobs other than growing pot and being on welfare. Right now the feds are going to give to a gifted few the remaining jobs in BC that provided an honest days work for those entrepreneurs that chose to. That is self employed guides. You know you would probably welcome also to a job here if you had a working bone in your body. By the way Have a nice day.

Ok, enough! What is it that you all are trying to accomplish? Examine it, evaluate it! Be smart about it! I mean really, give it a ******* rest! Look at this scenario from all sides and be prepared to recognize that there is no such thing as "GIFTED" any more. I am not a commercial, nor a slipper, I am not a guide or a lodge entity. Grow past your blinders and wake up! Not one of you see that you will not accomplish a single issue away from the table. Get back to the ******* table and negotiate. I have wasted enough time offer my ideas, I can't care less if you ever figure it out. Get back to the table, you got exactly what you gave(at least what your reps gave). There are other opportunities for sovereigns, how ever it is a life that many are not prepared to accept.

"gee labman2 to must be one of the rec trolls I think fish4all dingdong and sportrec should lay into him like every one else does it to them"
That's okay Holmes, I don't even know what that means!!!!!!!!!!!
it means that one this forum that if somebody has a view on the halibut other than a sport or guide that everybody labels them a troll well said charlie where are the mods the swearing is getting bad

Ok, enough! What is it that you all are trying to accomplish? Examine it, evaluate it! Be smart about it! I mean really, give it a ******* rest! Look at this scenario from all sides and be prepared to recognize that there is no such thing as "GIFTED" any more. I am not a commercial, nor a slipper, I am not a guide or a lodge entity. Grow past your blinders and wake up! Not one of you see that you will not accomplish a single issue away from the table. Get back to the ******* table and negotiate. I have wasted enough time offer my ideas, I can't care less if you ever figure it out. Get back to the table, you got exactly what you gave(at least what your reps gave). There are other opportunities for sovereigns, how ever it is a life that many are not prepared to accept.

Must be in the tackle business- :)

Do got to ask what " What ideas"

Like they say "Divide and Conquer"

Like they say "Divide and Conquer"

If you say so, however I beg you to show me where I have advocated that. I said don't buy quota, I said your reps walked away and DFO must abide to status quote prior to the latest announcement because there was no consensus. I said with out consensus DFO is mandated to make a determination that grants no change, in other words status quote. I said months ago that you were wasting your time fighting a political game. I offered the idea months ago that an action of court was needed naming DFO. Many named me a troll because I offered these ideas too early in your game plan. I offered the thought of other ideas, and areas that people are still continuing to work on; you still name me a troll or an individual who is pushing divide and concur. Deep, thick blinders!

Phishing is a way of attempting to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords and credit card details by masquerading as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication. Communications purporting to be from popular social web sites, auction sites, online payment processors or IT administrators are commonly used to lure the unsuspecting public. Phishing is typically carried out by e-mail or instant messaging,[1]

and it often directs users to enter details at a fake website whose look and feel are almost identical to the legitimate one. Phishing is an example of social engineering techniques used to fool users,[2] and exploits the poor usability of current web security technologies.[3] Attempts to deal with the growing number of reported phishing incidents include legislation, user training, public awareness, and technical security measures.

A phishing technique was described in detail in 1987, and the first recorded use of the term "phishing" was made in 1996. The term is a variant of fishing,[4] probably influenced by phreaking,[5] [6] and alludes to baits used to "catch" financial information and passwords.

Phishing is a way of attempting to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords and credit card details by masquerading as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication. Communications purporting to be from popular social web sites, auction sites, online payment processors or IT administrators are commonly used to lure the unsuspecting public. Phishing is typically carried out by e-mail or instant messaging,[1]

and it often directs users to enter details at a fake website whose look and feel are almost identical to the legitimate one. Phishing is an example of social engineering techniques used to fool users,[2] and exploits the poor usability of current web security technologies.[3] Attempts to deal with the growing number of reported phishing incidents include legislation, user training, public awareness, and technical security measures.

A phishing technique was described in detail in 1987, and the first recorded use of the term "phishing" was made in 1996. The term is a variant of fishing,[4] probably influenced by phreaking,[5] [6] and alludes to baits used to "catch" financial information and passwords.

Ooooh, you can use Gooogle. Good for you. Amazzzing tool isn't it?

Back