surf fishing

S

surf-fisher

hi, im new 2 surf fishing and i was just wondering if ne of u out there who surf fish can give me sum general tips. i was also hoping if ne of u can answer my question which is, does rod size really matter in surf fishing? and wen ur casting do u have 2 cast far to catch big fish and finally how do i attract big fish?

Do you live in British Columbia?
The reason I ask is that there is little to no Surf Fishing here.
Off the West Coast of the Island it is possible to sometimes catch small Perch and other tiddlers in the Surf and some spots are ok to cast to Coho Salmon at times.

that's why there's a warranty!

Off the West Coast of the Island it is possible to sometimes catch small Perch and other tiddlers in the Surf and some spots are ok to cast to Coho Salmon at times.

You could also try fly fishing for pinks and cutts along certain beaches on vancouver island but surf? No! try oregon.

You could also try fly fishing for pinks and cutts along certain beaches on vancouver island but surf? No! try oregon.

i fished off the peir down by the light house when i wasnt out in my dads boat and managed to catch to chinook nothin big one was pushing 15 but caught them right at dusk.....almost black out and on a greenglow buzz bomb and just used my 10'6 steelhead rod with 12lb test mono but yea thats here in port dont know what you can catch in your area didnt really post that much if you wanted help should have gave the location then maybe somebody could have helped you out..;)

steelheadman

i fished off the peir down by the light house when i wasnt out in my dads boat and managed to catch to chinook nothin big one was pushing 15 but caught them right at dusk.....almost black out and on a greenglow buzz bomb and just used my 10'6 steelhead rod with 12lb test mono but yea thats here in port dont know what you can catch in your area didnt really post that much if you wanted help should have gave the location then maybe somebody could have helped you out..;)

steelheadman

steelheadman

steelheadman

steelhead i dont think ne of u will know nething about fishing in the place that i live and thats y i sed fishing tips in general u jackass. next time read the post carefully. now i ask yet again cud ne1 give me sum GENERAL tips on surf fishing and answer my 2 questions that i posted which havent been answered yet.

(i dont mean 2 offend ne1 else apart from steelhead)

steelhead i dont think ne of u will know nething about fishing in the place that i live and thats y i sed fishing tips in general u jackass. next time read the post carefully. now i ask yet again cud ne1 give me sum GENERAL tips on surf fishing and answer my 2 questions that i posted which havent been answered yet.

Back