streams on the way to Bamfield/Poets Noke

• Thread starter little qualy master
  • Start date
L

little qualy master

this summer me and my dad took a trip to the West Coast for a three day guided fishing trip. On the way to Poets Noke(where we were getting picked up) I noticed the abundance of beautiful streams that looked perfect for flyfishing.

If anyone knows if these streams are any good for fishing your advice and info would be appreciated, thanx.

Your Friend,
R.Carpenter

There you go again LQ, promoting even more presure on overfished island creeks. Have you not digested any of the info you have recieved from anyone on this site? Some things are best left to just try on your own without publically anouncing! Grow a pair and just give it a try, don't advertise. If it is good, and you are told so, then by the time you get there it will be to late. Good luck, give it a go you never no!

There you go again LQ, promoting even more presure on overfished island creeks. Have you not digested any of the info you have recieved from anyone on this site? Some things are best left to just try on your own without publically anouncing! Grow a pair and just give it a try, don't advertise. If it is good, and you are told so, then by the time you get there it will be to late. Good luck, give it a go you never no!

why are you such a prick. How am I supposed to know these things, without asking about them. All I was asking was if these streams have fish. These kind of websites are the only way I can get info on different places to fish. I have absolutely no fishing buddies and have no knowledge of any streams outside of qualicum and the north shore;so you tell me, since you seem to know everything about everything, where should i get my advice from?

I really don't understand why u have to be so rude everytime you reply to my posts. I'm just trying to find different places to enjoy my passion for flyfishing, what's so wrong with that.

Your Friend,
R.Carpenter

why are you such a prick. How am I supposed to know these things, without asking about them. All I was asking was if these streams have fish. These kind of websites are the only way I can get info on different places to fish. I have absolutely no fishing buddies and have no knowledge of any streams outside of qualicum and the north shore;so you tell me, since you seem to know everything about everything, where should i get my advice from?

I really don't understand why u have to be so rude everytime you reply to my posts. I'm just trying to find different places to enjoy my passion for flyfishing, what's so wrong with that.

Your Friend,
R.Carpenter

Settle down lil' Q , Where is your sense of adventure? Try some of these creeks you have named and give it a try. You may find a spot that no one fishes thats loaded with cutties and dime bright steelies. Wouldn't you rather fish it on your own? If not go get in line at the stamp! And yes, I am a "*****" but i don't ever claim to know everything. P.s Jack Herar!

Settle down lil' Q , Where is your sense of adventure? Try some of these creeks you have named and give it a try. You may find a spot that no one fishes thats loaded with cutties and dime bright steelies. Wouldn't you rather fish it on your own? If not go get in line at the stamp! And yes, I am a "*****" but i don't ever claim to know everything. P.s Jack Herar!

Little Qualy,

Most anglers learn these spots from hours of bush wackin and site seeing. If everybody mentioned every stream they ever caught a steelhead on there would be hundreds of people swarming them and wiping out these little creek worst that they already are. Pick up a backroads mapbook and do your home work and you might be greatly rewarded. It not that everyone is trying to be a prick, just that they don't want to over populate these little creeks.

Little Qualy,

Most anglers learn these spots from hours of bush wackin and site seeing. If everybody mentioned every stream they ever caught a steelhead on there would be hundreds of people swarming them and wiping out these little creek worst that they already are. Pick up a backroads mapbook and do your home work and you might be greatly rewarded. It not that everyone is trying to be a prick, just that they don't want to over populate these little creeks.

did u just post the same question on the other site? (rookie steelheader)?...if so.....what the hell man..we told u the reprocussions of what might happen if u post about those streams, so if u go and ask on another site the same question, thats makes everything better(ya right).... just please please dont ask any more questions about those small streams..they cant take the pressure...go ahead and post all u want about rivers like the vedder, or stamp, or whatever, just please think of the little creeks.
If i was wrong about that other post on the other site, please forgive me, i apologize.

cheers
cody

hey!...wheres my float?
uh oh...

did u just post the same question on the other site? (rookie steelheader)?...if so.....what the hell man..we told u the reprocussions of what might happen if u post about those streams, so if u go and ask on another site the same question, thats makes everything better(ya right).... just please please dont ask any more questions about those small streams..they cant take the pressure...go ahead and post all u want about rivers like the vedder, or stamp, or whatever, just please think of the little creeks.
If i was wrong about that other post on the other site, please forgive me, i apologize.

cheers
cody

hey!...wheres my float?
uh oh...

thanx for the advice. I never really understood what u were saying about promoting small streams, but now i see what u are saying. It is just hard to find new places to fish for a newcomer to the sport like me.

Your Friend,
R.Carpenter

thanx for the advice. I never really understood what u were saying about promoting small streams, but now i see what u are saying. It is just hard to find new places to fish for a newcomer to the sport like me.

Your Friend,
R.Carpenter

Back