Stolen Gear

Derby

Crew Member
just passing this along for :

FISHING COMMUNITY PLEASE HELP. Sometime over the last few weeks our boat was broken into in Port Alberni and we foolishly left our Islander Reels in it. They took our kicker too. Please share/forward this far and wide and keep en eye out for any Reels or Yami kickers you see for sale. If you spot any of this for sale please alert the Port Alberni Police. The Reels have sentimental value to me

YAMAHA 8HP four stroke pull start kicker.

1 MR2 Black serial #10722

1 MR2 Pink serial #11252

1 MR3 Black solid back serial #6045

1 MR3 Black SUMIKO engraved by reel seat. Serial #1593 OR #1660

Thanks I appreciate your efforts

Will keep a sharp eye out Buddy.

Gotta ask though - where the hell was the boat?

Few places been hit lately. Seems a bit of a "crime wave" on for compounds here...
And boats unfortunately are a target item...

Shaking the ol' noggin yet again...
Matt

Didn’t think this is Derby’s stuff, he’s just passing it along. Saw this awhile go on Facebook and I’m sure he would of told us he was hit then

ya.. its one of the fellow guides... the reels are of personal value too them... hate hearing about this shat going on... feel like the good hard working folks are under attack.. :(

Campbell River marinas are getting hit too. Boat stolen from the Freshwater a couple of weeks ago. It was beached down by Stories beach. Freshwater had evidence of several boats having been searched. Zippers and snaps undone. Effen scumballs meth heads.

Phucking scum bags should be shot and pissed on, my rant for the day:mad:

Keep my eyes open around Parksville. Love to catch one of these piece of **** losers.. No cops. Just my bat across the legs lol. Cheers

Back