Stamp Steelhead

Mama, how's ya doin? Good to hear yur back into the swing, how's little mama? My number is up on the board, gimme a shout..dirty

I'd say from your comments that it's you who hasn't been up there lately... I've been up there quite a bit this year and it's definitely slower than the last couple of years, that's all I was referring to with my BS comment. Sounds like Bags has a much more accurate report on the upper Stamp.

I'd say from your comments that it's you who hasn't been up there lately... I've been up there quite a bit this year and it's definitely slower than the last couple of years, that's all I was referring to with my BS comment. Sounds like Bags has a much more accurate report on the upper Stamp.

hey whats up everyone im movein to burnaby..im from toronto ..im a huge huge steelheader....is there any good rivers anear burnaby??

hey whats up everyone im movein to burnaby..im from toronto ..im a huge huge steelheader....is there any good rivers anear burnaby??

Welcome to BC. Lots of steelhead water in the lower mainland. The Vedder River is close and the combat fishing conditions will be nothing new to a Torontonian...it'll feel just like home. Good luck gettin' yer boots wet!

Welcome to BC. Lots of steelhead water in the lower mainland. The Vedder River is close and the combat fishing conditions will be nothing new to a Torontonian...it'll feel just like home. Good luck gettin' yer boots wet!

1 little doe about 6 or 7 on the 2nd cast. Not even a sniff for the rest of the morning. Man what a haywire drive home. 2 3/4 hours from port to nanaimo mostly caused by a 18 wheeler jacknifed right near the top of the hump. That and too many 2wd gong shows all over the highway.

chev, gimme a call, did a jet yesterday. Some nice fresh winters for the smoker

HEY DIRTY,
LONG TIME NO CHAT
MAN DO I MISS THE CHROME ACTION ON THE STAMPER, HOWEVER THE BULKLEY IS MUCH BETTER!!

...there is a time to jump, there is a time to speak, there is a time to say, there is a time to see, there is a time to say...there is a time to grab the lid of my hat and pull it attop my skull even tighter than ever before - and there is for sure a time to swallow my tongue deeper than I have in my past...it is a day to brag, but also a time to relax...am I bad for being me, by not saying that of what I did???

RVP. ;)

Back