Stamp Steelhead

hey Leech why do you find it so hard too think a guy can get 20 a drift or jetup top right now??Either youve never been up there or you quite simply havent a clue what your doing??20 is pretty common by top rods this time of year!!

Things are pretty slooooow as of a couple days ago, water was high but clear and on the drop. Concentrated around the Confluence and down thru Swannys, only a couple summers to show. Also shot up the Sproat to Waddys and fished our way down with only a couple summers aswell. Using a asortment of bait, chunk, bags and bugs. If they wints were around we would have found them. Any time now though!!:D

Blackleech why are you such a tool?50 sums in the upper from a jet.....just another day at the office....Pretty grim report bags, I'm glad i decided to cancel todays outing, possible rain tomorrow night.

Blackleech why are you such a tool?50 sums in the upper from a jet.....just another day at the office....Pretty grim report bags, I'm glad i decided to cancel todays outing, possible rain tomorrow night.

I thought I would leave that one for you to reply to. Ya tool say's it, but flat head would definately sum that one up. Gimme a shout chev, it is definately time for a 20 fish day.dirty

I thought I would leave that one for you to reply to. Ya tool say's it, but flat head would definately sum that one up. Gimme a shout chev, it is definately time for a 20 fish day.dirty

That's a big time Newbie comment Blackleech.. I would have to agree with Fish-rite, i don't think you have been up there.. I heard there is alot of fish up there with sore lips.. Hey boys how are the Ravens..

That's a big time Newbie comment Blackleech.. I would have to agree with Fish-rite, i don't think you have been up there.. I heard there is alot of fish up there with sore lips.. Hey boys how are the Ravens..

Was up there the other day and saw only half the numbers in the upper as were there years past. Managed a mitful but not the legendary numbers I have seen before. Sure alot of tomoato coho chasing down the gear though.[:0]

Was up there the other day and saw only half the numbers in the upper as were there years past. Managed a mitful but not the legendary numbers I have seen before. Sure alot of tomoato coho chasing down the gear though.[:0]

Mama, how's ya doin? Good to hear yur back into the swing, how's little mama? My number is up on the board, gimme a shout..dirty

Mama, how's ya doin? Good to hear yur back into the swing, how's little mama? My number is up on the board, gimme a shout..dirty

Back