Stamp River

Thinking of heading there tomorrow on a well earned and rare weekday off. Its been years since I've fished the Stamp and have the option of going to Renfrew too but I'm kind of itching to get out of the boat and on to the flow, if you know what I mean. Is it worth the drive from Duncan to fish the river right now? Instincts tell me it should be too low and too warm but given what I've heard here perhaps it could be fun.....

Gama

Thinking of heading there tomorrow on a well earned and rare weekday off. Its been years since I've fished the Stamp and have the option of going to Renfrew too but I'm kind of itching to get out of the boat and on to the flow, if you know what I mean. Is it worth the drive from Duncan to fish the river right now? Instincts tell me it should be too low and too warm but given what I've heard here perhaps it could be fun.....

Gama

Gama

Gama

hey there queen charlotte slayer!! good to see you on the site. I am finally getting back into reality again and getting my fresh water stuff hooked up and ready to rock, might hit the stamp on the weekend for the first time to check things out we will see what the program is like and the fishy situation ill give ya a holler if it is good and we will hammer them together.

hey there queen charlotte slayer!! good to see you on the site. I am finally getting back into reality again and getting my fresh water stuff hooked up and ready to rock, might hit the stamp on the weekend for the first time to check things out we will see what the program is like and the fishy situation ill give ya a holler if it is good and we will hammer them together.

....hows the "JIG HOLE",just up from the rifle range producing this year?..
..used to load up there several years ago before the hords of idiots moved in....that was when you could fish just above the falls too..(correction....jig above the falls)

Back