Sproat Lake Loggers Derby...

hahaha.. u would be surprised.. our saying is "whatever happens in Blamtown... never happened.... Ask Sculpin :)

i was waiting for the hali announcement... why not mar 4? grrrrr

So Bobby and the crew at the Bamfield Pub are going to do up some specials for Saturday night (March 4th) for the Loggers Derby. For those of you who haven't been there for a while, or don't want to cook Sat night come check it out...its pretty sweet.

looks like its coming together!! will the west side store have tix? i will call and post up.

tix are not available at bam general store.. gonna stop at breakers on the thursday morning.. anyone else running out on thurs march 2? myself and roomate are both running the inlet mid day...

any special rules to this derby? inside sound only? surf line? is keah or pachena etc out of bounds?

So the Bamfield Pub is doing a burger and beer special on the Saturday night for the derby. They said they'll also have wings and have some swag there for the derby. I know where we'll be...gulp! See you there!

My daughter maybe doing a horse show now so I maybe having to help out with that.. will know bye the end of the week...

20170210_130809.jpg

X3 .

Thanks for posting Brad. It sounds like some things are changing for the better around Bamfield. I am willing to support it :). No long faces here.

I have a radar mount and another on board fish cleaning table that I will be donating again this year. I hope other folks can put something together and donate to this great "get your boat out of winterization" event lol :D.

If you want to donate a prize of any size (big or small) contact Don at (250)723-3226. Anything at all helps this derby. It is cheap to enter, it is a ton of fun, and just about everyone walks away with something because of the huge contribution of donors from all walks of life :cool:.

Last edited:
Back