SportfishingBC member takes Derby

Roe Bags

Rumor has it that a SportfishingBC member has won the Sydney fishing derby over the weekend. A 27 pound spring was hooked and landed on Friday morning at Hamley point. Well done WildWilly, 17 large in the back pocky. Just throw it on the pile, whats next a Grady??

Come on bags you have to give it more than that!! Who is it?
I know what it feels like to catch a big fish on the first day of the derby and wait for it to hold up, man its agony

We all know him, I'm not sure if he wants to be named. I'll give you a hint, he rows a Willy on the Cowwy and loves to set up in the HOLE!!

Thanks TT, and yes it is true myself and Wild Willy won the derby on the weekend. Bags pretty much has all the details bang on, with the exception of $500.00 donated back to Goldstream hatch for salmon enhancement !!

A right on Fins, congrats, and good on ya donating to the hatchery, especially a hatcher that effects the sidney fishery!!
Tell us the details

Hey Fins is the Goldstream Hatchery gonna supply you and Wild with a supply of berries for next season. We all know why your sucking up!!

Thats Mr. Bags to you

quote:
Thanks TT, and yes it is true myself and Wild Willy won the derby on the weekend. Bags pretty much has all the details bang on, with the exception of $500.00 donated back to Goldstream hatch for salmon enhancement !!

Congratulations! Especially nice to hear about your thoughtful contribution to the hatchery.

Back