south alouette river

M

matthew emil

hey

does anyone know were the wild life haven is on the south alouette river if so are u able to fish there.

Hey guys,I'm back staying up 232nd and gonna be doing the fraser valley river hunting thing again.Last year I went to the lower stave alot around august,sept,oct,and had a blast.I went past that 216th bridge and still didn't think too much of it.I'll go down though and check it out,ain't got too much else to do there after work.I can't wait to get back to the island every weekend!SLAYER!

clay

Hey guys,I'm back staying up 232nd and gonna be doing the fraser valley river hunting thing again.Last year I went to the lower stave alot around august,sept,oct,and had a blast.I went past that 216th bridge and still didn't think too much of it.I'll go down though and check it out,ain't got too much else to do there after work.I can't wait to get back to the island every weekend!SLAYER!

clay

clay

Back