Sounders

C

Country Boy

Can anyone tell me who makes one the best sounders on the market today. I'm looking for just a sounder and not a combo unit. Can you also tell me what kind of price one of these units will cost ( ball park figure) Thanks. Which Co. typically makes the best one Lowrance/Eagle/Furuno/Garmin/Humminbird ?

Edited by - Country Boy on 05/23/2003 21:12:59

Furuno is prefered by most commerial fishermen you can sometimes get a used one from a "good" dealer and he will stand behind it for a alotted time a color one with lots of pics. is good .Rememeber to mark down your GPS numbers good fishing.

Furuno is prefered by most commerial fishermen you can sometimes get a used one from a "good" dealer and he will stand behind it for a alotted time a color one with lots of pics. is good .Rememeber to mark down your GPS numbers good fishing.

Back