sooke

H

hunter448

does anyone know how the fishing is in sooke going there on friday
and what is the best lure thanks

Hunter use anchovie with a minimum 6' leader flasher green hot shot. clear scale teaser heads are suppose to be hot right now though i like glow green or chartuese fished 35'-80'. Look up island outfitter's web page and they should give you a recent local report. the pinks are in so you can use a red hotspot flasher with a pink squirt with a 24"-36" leader fished shallow 40' and above. Let us know how you make out

W

Hunter use anchovie with a minimum 6' leader flasher green hot shot. clear scale teaser heads are suppose to be hot right now though i like glow green or chartuese fished 35'-80'. Look up island outfitter's web page and they should give you a recent local report. the pinks are in so you can use a red hotspot flasher with a pink squirt with a 24"-36" leader fished shallow 40' and above. Let us know how you make out

W

W

W

thanks for the info i will let you all know how i make out
cant wait leaving thursday night

Back