SOOKE REPORTS spring/summer 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like easterlies this weekend but keep your fingers crossed might be still fishable.Just watch closely if heading out Jr way can be nasty around Sherringham and Point no Point once the tide starts to flood.

IMG_3516.jpg

Good lookin flatties.. I can taste the fresh fish and chips now.. Well done..

What pic???? as for halibut if the client wants it its his time hes paying for it, its his choice to keep what he wants.
I dont post pics on here for a reason and you know why. of all people.
I was giving you kudos nothing more.

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Roger that!

My sincere apologies if I offended anyone else for posting a fishing related picture, I will refrain from such conduct in the future. Perhaps I have misinterpreted the authors original post in regards to the initial objectives of this thread. Have a great season![8D]

quote:Spring is OFISHALLY here.
Sheringham to Race Rocks this is the place for reporting your catch.
Get yourself a digital camera and share your pics with your fellow fishermen. Lets use every "bite" the bandwidth will allow
Wish you all a great season!!
Cheers

JUST FISHEN'

www.tailspincharters.com

Yeah! What were you thinking Tailspin! Who wants pictures of ugly fish! We want tities and other yummy stuff! [:p]

Man are you sensitive jus do you need a bear hug??? LOL LOL

Why can't we keep it civilized like the the guys in Vic reports?

[:eek:)]

JUST FISHEN'

Was out of Beecher Bay Thur am. Flat calm. There was only 1/2 dozen other boats. The change was upon us when we had to pull the pin. Did catch a ling @ 91' w/Baitrix.
Might have seen 1 tiddler being released by a single in a skiff close to shore. Maybe 1 other from a Campion overloaded w/clients.
Gonna be soon up here in Nanaimo- the playoffs are on!

Whirl Bay was Red Hot today :D. Consistent bite for 4 hours at least. And good sized and scrappy springs. 4 bonked up to 14 lbs, several got off, lots of fun! Most on purple haze hootchie, around 160' down.

Ya retarded at Whirl today!! Back out tomorrow to load up. Done in 45 minutes. 4 hatchies 12-15lb. Bait and haze rubber.

Whirl Bay again today. Slower than Sat. 3 hatch springs bonked, 2 other nice ones were released for 'various' reasons (only Deewar25 knows what that means :D). Bite came on around 11 AM. 150-160' deep, on various plastics.

Whirl Bay again today. Slower than Sat. 3 hatch springs bonked, 2 other nice ones were released for 'various' reasons (only Deewar25 knows what that means :D). Bite came on around 11 AM. 150-160' deep, on various plastics.

Hey tailspin how do you like those orca rodholders? I almost got some but went with the cheaper model - are they working out?

also nice catch

I sure like them for Hali with levelwinds Dudds, even with the rod pinned hard with a turbocharged ckicken, it lifts out with no effort at all.
however i just hate them for salmon with the knuckle busters as the reel has to sit backwards on one side and flops down touching handles to the holder causing a "reeeel Bind". Some of my buds love em for both. personal choice I suppose.

www.tailspincharters.com

Love them for salmon, but had one almost open up when hung up on bottom hard while hali fishing. Which sucks cause I like them for the ease of getting rods out of the holder. So went back to the Striker's for hali's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back