Rick

Like poppa swiss said look out for seals lost two on sat. at the trap

Rick

BRAVO, must of been an Albertan.........:D:D SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

quote:Originally posted by Striper Sniper

seaswirlstiper.jpg

What thats suppose to mean [:0] [:0] ;) oh well someones got to come over and get rid of those vermin for yah,, gophers, cockroaches, mice, seals whats the difference ?? vermin is vermin...

quote:Originally posted by Striper Sniper

seaswirlstiper.jpg

What thats suppose to mean [:0] [:0] ;) oh well someones got to come over and get rid of those vermin for yah,, gophers, cockroaches, mice, seals whats the difference ?? vermin is vermin...

Hey Walleyes, I moved to Comox from Edmonton a year ago ... not far from Whitecourt....... We know what we gotta do..:D:D

seaswirlstiper.jpg

Hey Walleyes, I moved to Comox from Edmonton a year ago ... not far from Whitecourt....... We know what we gotta do..:D:D

seaswirlstiper.jpg

Thada boy Striper,, livin the dream eh ??? well I'm just a few years behind yah... Take care of the place till I get there eh...

Thada boy Striper,, livin the dream eh ??? well I'm just a few years behind yah... Take care of the place till I get there eh...

Hey Walleyesk it is in good hands....;);) till you retire......:D:D SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

Hey Walleyesk it is in good hands....;);) till you retire......:D:D SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

Hey Walleyes, sorry for the typo.... one too many "cuba libre" (hey CA paying attention) ........ SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

Hey Walleyes, sorry for the typo.... one too many "cuba libre" (hey CA paying attention) ........ SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

fished head to the trap from 5 30 am - 9 30 am... not a sniff.. didn't see anything caught (20 boats... suprisingly)...just got beat up by waves haha... anyone get any fish??

Back