Sooke Report -- 2008 season

hey,
i should be out on thursday, goin to catch the later flood tide.
should be coming out pedder bay, any info on what the fish are hitting on?
an any recomended leader lenght??
im running 5 ft. is that to short??

im hoping so, ive got a few friend coming into town thursday, when get back in ill post my results

iscootblue.png

LOL yes I my clients got that one I saw 2 fish caught mine was one of them and I was at secretary, the weeds in the morning were very bad but the flood it was great, nice calm seas working on the tan!!!!!!

Good luck Wolf

quote:Originally posted by wolf

LOL yes I my clients got that one I saw 2 fish caught mine was one of them and I was at secretary, the weeds in the morning were very bad but the flood it was great, nice calm seas working on the tan!!!!!!

Good luck Wolf

Working on the tan eh? I'm sure you could use the color :D Next time you are at the salon be sure to get the brazilian too HAHA ;) jk

quote:Originally posted by wolf

Good luck Wolf

So overall, still slow eh Wolf ?

its only slow if you're sitting around thinking about going in, there are some spring to scratch up and lots of butts.

Pretty sloppy out there today. Took off after about 6 hrs of being beaten up by the waves and the wind. Didn't see any fish caught.
oh well

gonefishingsign.gif

Spent first day down at Otter Point site in the trailer and went out with my neighbour to Muir Creek area , Pizza hut etc thence down to 1st , 2nd and 3rd beaches , fished bait and spoons , varied depths and had one hit at 105 ft on the 175ft line off of pizza hut.
Lots of seals were around the shelving area east side of Shearingham.
Blew up pretty good in the p.m. , came in after it got too sloppy.

AL

ya it was miserable out by the trap trolling, we picked up and dropped anchor for 3 butts to 45lbs. A buddy slugged it out longer and scratched out a 10-12lb spring.

Watch for seals around the trap!

ya it was miserable out by the trap trolling, we picked up and dropped anchor for 3 butts to 45lbs. A buddy slugged it out longer and scratched out a 10-12lb spring.

Watch for seals around the trap!

one bite in the last 14 hours or so on the water, albeit fishing the waterfront and albert head, no farther west for this cowboy.

the streak continues tonight. wish me luck.

we're talking about starting to dredge the bottom for flounder soon... ;)

one bite in the last 14 hours or so on the water, albeit fishing the waterfront and albert head, no farther west for this cowboy.

the streak continues tonight. wish me luck.

we're talking about starting to dredge the bottom for flounder soon... ;)

Back