Sockeye gone

B

Brisco

Do not bother going sockeye fishing at Sandheads,the fish are all gone. I was not into 12 sox last night. Do not fish red squirts at 50 feet at 2.3 ish m.p.h. (red flasher) :D

Get out there everyone,we had a blast and the more the merrier. Follow boats that are into fish and once you are in the school expect multiple hits. I was using a 27 inch leader with a daisy chain and a couple of dummie flashers.

quote:Originally posted by Dave S

How do you rig your daisy chain Brisco?

Thanks!

I run it at the ball then my flasher about 4 feet above..

Hey Guys, There is ton still coming. San Juan pulled over 11,000 in the test which I have never seen in the past 13 years. I follow all the test nets every year. I'm hoping to finally get out there tomorrow morning.

Cheers, Rob

Is it a morning only show- or tides, both? Also do you string dummies together in a chain, how far between each? Or, do you clip each dummy directly to the cable? I've caught them in Lake Washington on bare hooks but not fished them in the salt. Thanks for any tips.:)

I sure jinxed it ,it was dead period.no one including charter guys were getting fish at Sandheads. I managed one in the 9 lb. range. Forget crabbing in that area.

Cohochinook was at T-10 and should have a report. I just got Predators latest report and he says afternoon is better. Also David says the best is yet to come in the next week or so.

if the water is good I might pound it again tommorow, [8D]

Went out this morning, fished sandheads for a few hours and then the bell for a few more. not a sniff, alot of boats but didnt see a net out

Just to clear things up, I meant T10, I have not idea where T9 came from, must have had too much sun today.

Someone flipped the switch. It died out there today.

Started at Bell Buoy and nothing happening yesterday. Moved to T-10 for nothing and then Sandheads. Saw 2 Sockeye caught for 40 plus boats at Sandheads over 1.5 hours. Went back to T-10 for an hour and saw one caught and couple of jumpers.

I heard the Hooter Buoy south of Sandheads was hot yesterday on the radio.

Back