Sockeye fishing

D

DanHealey

has anyone been out sockeye fishing lately? if so how good is the fishing.

Hey Dan,

I'll be fishing for Sockeye's on Monday so I'll post a report after the trip. But I wouldn't be surprised if the fishing is good because DFO usually allows Sportfishing if there is a sufficient number of Sockeye's.

Edited by - Steelrainbow on 08/02/2003 00:51:08

Hey Dan,

I'll be fishing for Sockeye's on Monday so I'll post a report after the trip. But I wouldn't be surprised if the fishing is good because DFO usually allows Sportfishing if there is a sufficient number of Sockeye's.

Hey Dan,

Hey Dan,

thx alot for the website. I'll probably be going fishing on sunday so i'll let u know how the fishing was. I hope your fishing trip goes well.

thx alot for the website. I'll probably be going fishing on sunday so i'll let u know how the fishing was. I hope your fishing trip goes well.

Dan I heard the fishing was fairly good on Sunday. So how did you do?

Well I just got back from fishing Jesperson's Bar in the Fraser River for Sockeye's. The fishing was quite slow but I was fortunate to land my limit of two Sockeye's. We started at 8:00 a.m. and I only had two hits "floss" after more than a hundred casts which produced my limit before noon.

Other anglers like my two buddies got skunked and only a few were lucky enough to take home a Sockeye. Overall, great day but would have been excellent if my buddies had a fish or two for the barbeque.

Well I just got back from fishing Jesperson's Bar in the Fraser River for Sockeye's. The fishing was quite slow but I was fortunate to land my limit of two Sockeye's. We started at 8:00 a.m. and I only had two hits "floss" after more than a hundred casts which produced my limit before noon.

Other anglers like my two buddies got skunked and only a few were lucky enough to take home a Sockeye. Overall, great day but would have been excellent if my buddies had a fish or two for the barbeque.

Guys don't want to spoil your fun but there has been some openings on the fraser so don't expect much till the end of the week if it's still open. Monday was a zoo i've never seen it that bad before time to buy a boat. lol

W.

Guys don't want to spoil your fun but there has been some openings on the fraser so don't expect much till the end of the week if it's still open. Monday was a zoo i've never seen it that bad before time to buy a boat. lol

W.

W.

Back