So0o0o Excited :)

nedarb2

So, after 2 seasons of sitting in storage under a tarp - this baby just got some new power assigned to it :)

Twin 2008 Etec's... will be installing them when im home over Christmas break.. cant wait :D

etec2.jpg

etecs.jpg

unclekevinetec.jpg

img3235.jpg

The Engines. Just one of them actually. Just went in and priced a new 200 out. We are actually thinking of going south of the border to get one but dont know where to start looking. Any ideas? Sorry to hyjack your thread.

Ideas on looking:
(no worries about hijaching :p)

Found these in vancouver of all places, for a price i havnt seen beat anywhere in north america.

For searching, i would recommend you go to google and type in:
" 200 etec craigslist" or "200 outboard craigslist"

(be very general and use "craigslist", most engines people have are advertised on there)

or go to www.thehulltruth.com and look in the buy sell section, lots of engines for sale in there (its a huge like 50000 member fishing forum) you can also post a wanted ad here and will get lots of responses.

quote:Originally posted by tubilah

Thanks for the info..greatly appreciated.

np, send me an email if you need any more help! Ill keep my eyes open for you - what exactly are you looking for?

haha yea unfortunetly, looked into them a while back.
could buy a 500$ hull off cragislist, have them hang them on that and drive up? [:p]

Were going to put the boat up for sale, and if we can get a seller to break our costs even on what we were asking forthe hull and the motors we are going to sell, and buy a smaller boat.
If not were going to keep her and still have a pretty wicked machine.

Back