small stream fishing

A

argo

I have been on this board before but this is my first time since moving to the Duncan area from Mississauga On in Oct. Been lucky enough to do a little saltwater fishing as well as crabbing,oystering and clamming.
But I'm wondering if there is much small stream fishing for resident trout? I love spinner fishing with ultra light tackle. Any help would be great.
Thanks!!!

Hey River Hunter, have you ever heard of a half pounder???? As for the Nanaimo, yah there is a small pop. of res. rainbows in the system. High up and they deserve to be left alone.... The rest are what is left of the so called living gene bank. chirp, chirp, chirp.....

Hey River Hunter, have you ever heard of a half pounder???? As for the Nanaimo, yah there is a small pop. of res. rainbows in the system. High up and they deserve to be left alone.... The rest are what is left of the so called living gene bank. chirp, chirp, chirp.....

Argo, if you are in DUncan, try some of the feeder streams that drain into Lake Cowichan. Starting about now the fry will start oving into the lake, so the mouths of the creeks can be very good for cutts through april.

Bill Luscombe - Lord of the Flies

Argo, if you are in DUncan, try some of the feeder streams that drain into Lake Cowichan. Starting about now the fry will start oving into the lake, so the mouths of the creeks can be very good for cutts through april.

Try fishing Shaw Creek for Rainbow's and Cutty's, the action should be heating up very soon...Shaw creek is located about 12km from the town of Youbo on Lake Cowichan. Try using Colorado's and Blue fox's in the actual creek, but when fishing the creek mouth try a larger spoon to get down deeper. Good Luck!!

Try fishing Shaw Creek for Rainbow's and Cutty's, the action should be heating up very soon...Shaw creek is located about 12km from the town of Youbo on Lake Cowichan. Try using Colorado's and Blue fox's in the actual creek, but when fishing the creek mouth try a larger spoon to get down deeper. Good Luck!!

Rolled Muddlers are swell, but the thunder creek does the trick too.

I'd like to thank you folks for tuning in. I'll see you again next time on sportfishingbc.com!

I'd like to thank you folks for tuning in. I'll see you again next time on sportfishingbc.com!

Back