Shore fishing Victoria

M

Murray

Hello,

We are planning a little long weekend trip on the Easter weekend. We are staying in Victoria and we have little kids - so i got to stay close and spend time with the wife and the little ones. I was hoping to bring along some gear and try to do a little shore fishing - perhaps somewhere where the kids and wife could sort of hang out and watch or poke around the beach etc. We will have a rental car so a short trip is no problem. Does anyone have any suggestions for such a poor b#####d ? I was hoping to cast for some sea going trout, perch or bottom fish or anything that would be different for an Alberta land lubber. Any technique and tackle suggestions would also be welcome. Thanks. Murray

Not to much in the way of shore fishing at that time of year.
Although if you head to the Ogden Point breakwater you might be able to get a couple cod to keep the kids happy. Nice walk for you and the wife as well.

Although if you head to the Ogden Point breakwater you might be able to get a couple cod to keep the kids happy. Nice walk for you and the wife as well.

Back