SFBC Braggarts Fishing Derby

profisher

Ok, so for those of us too far past our prime to put our names on the fundraiser fight card, how about it guys? A yearly salmon fundraiser SFBC derby for bragging rights only. $100 per person entry fee, all funds to salmon enhancement. If someone can get a nice trophy made, excellent. Place and time to be decided by you guys. I would say preferably summer and maybe move it around from year to year to make it as fair as possible. Maybe those who want to host it in their home waters put their name in a hat and we draw for the location.

LOL me and my cane will take on all comers.

We could sell the bakes goods at both the fights and the derby?

Oops sorry I should start a new thread

Watch it or you'll be in the ring like it or not!! LOL!

I think Profishers Idea is great. Change venue every year, work together to accomodate other guys, could raise a lotta cash for sure!! Summers way to busy though, can't move a guide boat then or even get away. But I really do think its an awesome idea and would love to see that go through. Spring best for the rest, but of course you guys already have a busy hali season... oh lets ***** about that for a while... hahaha joking! Host the first one somewhere fairly neutral - Bamfield... hehe But lets do that

I still want the fight club to go though. I got's some rage to unload!! Firelight - you should have sunk them! If they were in kayaks they weren't my friends! Locals know better than to touch a trap.. could end up hurting real bad like!

Ok let's do it derby slash scrap with a BAKE off. Comox Valley gets my vote. Its Central? Sort of hehe Let's do it!! FA will host the party I'm sure, I can take out a few guys fishin.

I'll take braggin rights for fidy.. If you guys start talking 100's the wife would slap me.

Side note.. Just got in from walking the dogs.. It's cool too see a cougar.. Thank god they(the dogs) were busy sniffin a pee bush and didn't notice it.. We did follow the scent trail tho...

With a bake sale of course....

I'll take braggin rights for fidy.. If you guys start talking 100's the wife would slap me.

Side note.. Just got in from walking the dogs.. It's cool too see a cougar.. Thank god they(the dogs) were busy sniffin a pee bush and didn't notice it.. We did follow the scent trail tho...

Even those damn dog's are pre occupied all the time to realize life is out there. My wife say's they are too busy checking their pmail lol!

Cool you saw a cougar man. Did you get any pic's?

Ok let's do it derby slash scrap with a BAKE off. Comox Valley gets my vote. Its Central? Sort of hehe Let's do it!! FA will host the party I'm sure, I can take out a few guys

So the scrap's start at the Christmas party that FA is throwing and Duffer is going to take out a few guys. Sounds like he will be BAKED so it should be pretty quick between rounds. This is going to be AWESOME!!!!!

Even those damn dog's are pre occupied all the time to realize life is out there. My wife say's they are too busy checking their pmail lol!

Cool you saw a cougar man. Did you get any pic's?

pmail..... John, Let your wife know that she just won this thread.. :D

And no pics.. I mean I was walkin the dogs... I thought it was a random lab at first sight.. Then **** clicked in........

pmail..... John, Let your wife know that she just won this thread.. :D

And no pics.. I mean I was walkin the dogs... I thought it was a random lab at first sight.. Then **** clicked in........

You never heard of pmail before????? I have a middle aged black lab and a mini dachy and they always check their pmail on walks. They are as screwed up as us man. They don't know what the hell in going on around them LOL...........

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not a dog..........

Back on track children!!!

Sweet **** boys. Lets keep it together here. LOL

Derby in Comox for sure.

No fights at xmas parties, have some class... hehe

I'll pay $100 a head for a good cause. Still want the fight club though!

Back