SFAB Meeting - Everyone Welcome!

Little Hawk

Not sure if anyone posted this yet. Bring a friend!

Notice of Meeting

What: Sport Fishing Advisory Board, Victoria Committee Meeting

When: Tuesday March 10th 2009 - between 7:00 PM and 9:30 PM

Where: Sandman Hotel, 2582 Douglas Street, Victoria in the Orchid Room
(Food and drink available for purchase on site)

Please plan to attend
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for being part of the large turn out at our last Victoria SFAB meeting on February 3rd (130 people), we will hold this meeting at the same larger capacity facility again. My apologies, I experienced some difficulty confirming the room availability or I would have given more notice of the meeting. Please advise all the sports anglers you know of the meeting on March 10th and encourage them to come out and participate.

NOTE: At 7:00 PM, prior to the start of the SFAB Meeting, there will be a brief update from one of the Steering Committee on the formation of the Southern Vancouver Island Anglers Coalition and their action plan.

An agenda will be sent out shortly

Thanks, I look forward to seeing you there.

Chris
(250) 652-4141
C.Bos@shaw.ca

quote:Originally posted by Little Hawk

Not sure if anyone posted this yet. Bring a friend!

Notice of Meeting

What: Sport Fishing Advisory Board, Victoria Committee Meeting

When: Tuesday March 10th 2009 - between 7:00 PM and 9:30 PM

Where: Sandman Hotel, 2582 Douglas Street, Victoria in the Orchid Room
(Food and drink available for purchase on site)

Please plan to attend
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for being part of the large turn out at our last Victoria SFAB meeting on February 3rd (130 people), we will hold this meeting at the same larger capacity facility again. My apologies, I experienced some difficulty confirming the room availability or I would have given more notice of the meeting. Please advise all the sports anglers you know of the meeting on March 10th and encourage them to come out and participate.

NOTE: At 7:00 PM, prior to the start of the SFAB Meeting, there will be a brief update from one of the Steering Committee on the formation of the Southern Vancouver Island Anglers Coalition and their action plan.

An agenda will be sent out shortly

Thanks, I look forward to seeing you there.

Chris
(250) 652-4141
C.Bos@shaw.ca

NOW IF WE CAN ONLY GET OUR AREA 14 CHAIR AND CO-CHAIR TO FOLLOW SUIT INSTEAD OF HAVING "CLOSED MEETINGS" AT 9:30 IN THE MORNING ON WEEKDAYS IN A ROOM THAT HOLDS 10-12 PEOPLE.....ARE YOU READING THIS "OLD BLACK DOG" AND "CUBA LIBRA"

Back