SEaFoam Motor Treatment

Gomphus

Does anyone know where one can buy SeFoam Motor Treatment on the Island? I want to clean out my engine, that seems to be the most recommended but I can't find it around here. Is it a US only product?

Thanks.

One of the big car parts companies here in Canada carries it can't think of the name right now but contact Sea Foam they'll tell you.

http://www.seafoamsales.com/about-us/motor-treatment/index.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
freshwaterlagoonnuquicw3.jpg

NAPA has it.
You can buy it in spray or liquid.
GLG

When they did my truck the spark plugs were and are a Biatch to get out so they sprayed that stuff down the manifold and stalled it out then down at the spark plugs in the head then left it overnight to do its magic not 1 spark plug broke.

Prior to this they tried to get out 1 plug and it snapped and it took a day just to get that one plug out very frustrating so I firmly believe it works I think they got it a Cords Key 2 auto beside the Lordco on burnside.

wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

sounds like you have the 5.4 ltr, 3 valve triton motor wolf. F150?

LOL LOL yes thats the engine but in a f-350 I got it converted over to this really cool fuel injected propane system. works fantastic and i am really loving it.
It starts on gas then after it reaches a certain temp it automatically switches to LPS you dont even hear a burp or sputter and personally have noticed any power loss at all being LPS injected.
I hear they have it now for diesel engines as well and they go like a raped ape.

My bill per month is less than half of gas figure the conversion will be paid of by nov or so with the savings.

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

It was a bit 5 grand and change but way worth it as I then went and got a cardlock card and just about anyone can.I figure my old truck which was on LP went 350.000 km and still going strong and after 10 years with that the amount I saved was well worth the investment.as it is so clean burning you dont have hardly any where on engine parts as there is no carbon.So it has dual fuel gas and LP so I guess its a hybred LOL LOL

I get LP for 49 cents a litre so my tank is a 90 lt tank and goes where the spare tire sits no big deal as then the tire is in the box CLEAN!!!!if anyone has ever tried to remove the tire from underneath as we know its usually in the mud or raining etc.

I usually go to where I only have 1 light left on the level guage(has 4 lights) so I get about 340 km or so on a 70 to 80 ltr fill up which runs me for about 8 to 10 days of driving for a total of about 42 to 47 bucks per fill up.

I worked it out and the saving will pay it off in about 20 months less if I go on trips etc.

If you want you can call me and take it for a spin and check it out anytime.

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Back