Scotty DR Deals

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade / Wanted Forum' started by BCRingo, Dec 15, 2017.

1. BCRingo

BCRingo Active Member

Time for me to upgrade my old double-belt DRs and install a pair of newer ones. There are usually some good deals between boxing day and the boat show season. I’m sure there are other guys who’re in the same boat as me. I know that there’s anither thread for ads on CL but I’m more interested in new ines that I can register myself.

If you guys see any good deals either online or in-store, can you post it here? Thx.

2. mountain man

mountain man Member

I would recommend harbour chandler ,i have dealt with them for 4 years and found there service is excellent and there boat show prices are good also. JUST MY TWO BITS

sudsy likes this.
  3. tubber

tubber Well-Known Member

4. Fishtofino

Fishtofino Well-Known Member

Those double belters are the best ones they ever made.

I have had mine since 1991 on a guide boat and they still work great.

5. kaelc

kaelc Well-Known Member

They seem to be insanely cheap at GoneFishing but keep it local and just ask for a price match at your local store.

6. Sr SQ

Sr SQ Well-Known Member

Keep an eye on Cabelas online, last years deal on 2106s no one could touch!

bigdogeh likes this.
  7. bigdogeh

bigdogeh Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same thing, Sr SQ
    I was lucky and got in on that last year for 2 high speed Scotty's and was glad I did. Pricing almost seemed too good to be true. Almost thought it might be a scam or pricing error on their part.
    If it comes around this year at the same pricing or close, guys would be wise to jump on it quickly if looking for 2106's.

8. Tightlines22

Tightlines22 Well-Known Member

I got a pair of 2106s last year at that sale too. I think someone at Cabela’s wasn’t on the ball at that time because we got such a good deal.

9. Fixit

Fixit Well-Known Member

I think that price only lasted 3 or 4 hours. I got the $$$ news around the 5th hour Ill be keeping a close eye out for similar pricing
    Wasn’t it like 450$each?

10. Radar88

Radar88 New Member

Wow. that deal needs to happen again

11. Stizzla

Stizzla Active Member

If you see the sale, please make a new thread or dig this one up and refresh it. I could use a DR upgrade. Also if you’re looking for some, keep an eye on Craigslist/used.ca sometimes people win them that don’t even fish and pawn them off. That’s Low ball time!

12. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Well-Known Member

The best price you will find is Chandler on pirate day sale but you gotta ask yourself is it worth waiting to save $30-40 bucks?

13. Salmon-slayer

Salmon-slayer New Member

Chandler has a sale usually in may when the reps come down. Usually a Limited supplie

14. Stizzla

Stizzla Active Member

$30-$40 x 2 downriggers is $60-$80. That’s a nice bit of beer.
    Now somebody respond, “so you can count, good for you.” Please.

15. wildmanyeah

wildmanyeah Active Member

As i recall there typically more than a hundred bucks off come fathers day

16. Radar88

Radar88 New Member

where on fathers day?