Scotty Downriggers / Lowrance HDS 10 (Gen 1)

Upgrading a few things on the boat, everything works great. Please text me if interested in any of the listed items. Warren (780) 974-8155, all of the items are located in BC.

Scotty 1106 Downriggers w/rocket launcher rod holder w/swivel mounts - $680.00 (for the pair)
Salmon Net - $30.00
Stainless Steel Rod Holders - $25.00 (per holder)
VHF Antenna - $50.00

Last edited:
Where are you located and are your 1106s post 2001 models? Would you sell them without the swivels for a bit less?
Thanks.

Tried calling you said phone out of service??? is that the right number?

where ya located?

Thanks Wolf

Does anyone on here know of this guy?? tried calling and phone is out im suspecting wrong number??
if you do can you call him to poke him to respond LOL LOL

thanks Wolf

Where are you located and are your 1106s post 2001 models? Would you sell them without the swivels for a bit less?
Thanks.
the riggers are in Port Alberni on the boat, the down riggers are from post 2001 models. I may be interested in selling but not right off the bat. Would you be cool if i message you if i do not get any other interest whole?

Yeah, absolutely. I'm still weighing my options as far as buying 2x new or finding some good quality used ones. The swivel base isn't a deal breaker but seeing as I already have them for my strong arms on pedestals, i dont need them.
Cheers.

I'm new to the ocean fishing game and just looking to get into it (lake fishing in Ontario was what I grew up doing) - would these downriggers be too much for a 16' aluminum boat? My concern would be the torque on the gunnel and sidewall. Any thoughts from those with more experience than myself? Thanks :)

There are several options to mount downriggers depending on your boat. Get brackets made to mount to the gunnel and to the seat or other mounting point. Still have to be careful with not going too long on your downrigger booms or with heavy downrigger weights, but it is possible.

Here is an example:

IMG_0422.JPG

Hey Warren can you give me a call please back thanks
Wolf

Back