salmon

I just got an email from a good buddy who is the manager at Eagle point Lodge in work channel, they just had there staff derby there before things get busy. 1st place was a 42 lb slab, and the picture he sent showed at least 5 others all over 30 lbs!!
So I would say the fishing is SMOKING up there right now, but from what he has told me , it starts to wind down by the end of June, so you better get going!!

I just got an email from a good buddy who is the manager at Eagle point Lodge in work channel, they just had there staff derby there before things get busy. 1st place was a 42 lb slab, and the picture he sent showed at least 5 others all over 30 lbs!!
So I would say the fishing is SMOKING up there right now, but from what he has told me , it starts to wind down by the end of June, so you better get going!!

Back