Rowe

R

Rowe

I just caught a salomon and I was wondering what is the best way to preserve rowe. I plan on using it for steelhead fishing. Also if you have any tips on the best way to fish for stelhead with rowe please send me any tips. thanx

River's been smokin!! If it's chunk, what species did you get her out of and what condition was the fish in?? This will decifer the condition of the chunk. If it's fresh coho skeen, cut it up into golfball size pieces, roll it in borax and fish away. It will probably be good for a few days maybe a week. I don't like to freeze my chunk, use it right away or throw it away!! If it's berries, good for the whole season, lookout summer's.

River's been smokin!! If it's chunk, what species did you get her out of and what condition was the fish in?? This will decifer the condition of the chunk. If it's fresh coho skeen, cut it up into golfball size pieces, roll it in borax and fish away. It will probably be good for a few days maybe a week. I don't like to freeze my chunk, use it right away or throw it away!! If it's berries, good for the whole season, lookout summer's.

Back