roadrunner wheel bearings

Lazy Bones

have a 2003 drum brake tandem axle boat trailer.

today I realized it had blownout wheelbearing.

is there 1 size fits all or is there a specific RoadRunner bearing needed?

Surely this has been discussed before but I couldn't find anything using the search button ...

I don't specifically know about road runner but there should be a bearing number on the bearings so that you can buy the right one. Also the same for the oil seal

there are different bearings depending on your spindle size.
the old bearing will likely have an identifying mark.
If not, take it with you when getting the replacements.

My go to online store for trailer rollers/shafts, brake, and bearing supplies has been Cerka.ca. Even with shipping, prices are reasonable.

Buy a set of US made bearing if you can, a set of double lip seals and a set of stainless Speedy sleeves and some marine grade grease you are done.

Just go to a Lordco or napa they will have them. I would change the races in the drums also if I was you

Just go to a Lordco or napa they will have them. I would change the races in the drums also if I was you

BC Bearing or now Motion will have what you need! Be sure to torque bearings properly or you will have more and even worse bearing and spindle issues.

If you don't have an account you use there tell em Raven Marine when they ask. They don't bat an eye and you'll get a deep discount.

thanks guys.
I am going to checkout the 3 other wheels as well, may have to do the 4 at same time.

Hopefully they are intact and have part numbers, the first one's bearing cage looked like chickenwire

Back