Rivers inlet

F

Fishkiller43

Hi all can anyone tell me where i can get a fishing report on rivers inlet, the wall and there abouts? been looking but cant find a thing

Any of the lodges in River's will be able to give you up to date info...Fished in rivers a couple of times, August......When there they are plentiful and BIG, but when there not forget about it!

Any of the lodges in River's will be able to give you up to date info...Fished in rivers a couple of times, August......When there they are plentiful and BIG, but when there not forget about it!

Ya Roe Baggs,that is some great advice on rivers.When its hot its hot when its not its not. Should be picken up soon though.Last week of july is usually a safe bet along the wall.

Jason Ebbs

Ya Roe Baggs,that is some great advice on rivers.When its hot its hot when its not its not. Should be picken up soon though.Last week of july is usually a safe bet along the wall.

Jason Ebbs

Jason Ebbs

Ebbs,what are the best baits that time of year at rivers?Ive heard they get springs up too 100lbs in the kildalla river system that take roe real well.Do you know anything about this?

Ebbs,what are the best baits that time of year at rivers?Ive heard they get springs up too 100lbs in the kildalla river system that take roe real well.Do you know anything about this?

I've hooked a few Big spring around rivers and found them to be quite sluggish. I've herd that they are this way because thay are hatchery fish. Anyone else find this too??

I've hooked a few Big spring around rivers and found them to be quite sluggish. I've herd that they are this way because thay are hatchery fish. Anyone else find this too??

Back