riverhawk boats

They are being sold by M&P, which is a very suspect business decision in my opinion. They claim all warranties will be honoured for M&P customers that purchase RH Boats, but that certainly hasn't been the experience of a number of owners who purchased brand-new boats from other dealers.

I fished on a Riverhawk boat two years ago. It was a 26' and I can honestly say that I really like the boat. The boat was owned by the man who started Boating For Heroes and I starting volunteering on it to help out our vets. I wasn't aware they were sold up north.
I had a 17' Alumaweld TALON and although it was built well, it didn't handle rough water very well. After fishing on the 26', I started looking at Cabelas in Olympia at the 22' Pro Cuddy in hopes of expanding the program. After doing tons of research, I knew this was THE boat and purchased it. There is not one single boat out there that is the 100% perfect boat, we all know this. It was a "leap of faith" on my part.
It is very important to use the boat as it was intended, we all know this also. I've had tons of other boat owners onboard and they all love it. It's built very well and the most important thing is that I feel safe in it. I look forward to bringing it up to Canada to fish next spring. Maybe someone who is familiar with fishing up there can steer me to where I need to go and what I need to do to get licenses.

Back