RANT: SFAB meeing Wednesday Mar 21 7pm (Victoria)

what should I be thinking?

Do let us know what you are........

You are like Conseamate on BD(back in the day).... You'll have 100k posts by years end.
emo-coffee.gif

Now we're talking! It's not so much playing nice as playing smart. Let the media know that this situation is dire and that we sportfishers are working diligently and cooperatively to implement any and all conservation measures necessary to reverse the trend that imperils the future of this resource." That's repeating the language of the Court so all will understand the implication.

You got it. Playing smart and opening dialoge is the way forward on this. The rec fishers have more than done their part in contributing towards conservation, now is the time to leverage those sacrifices positioning them correctly for maximum effect.

Do let us know what you are........

You are like Conseamate on BD(back in the day).... You'll have 100k posts by years end.
emo-coffee.gif

Okay - it's a new day. I'll pass the baton. Had a great time here. You guys are lots of fun. Thanks. Bye.

April Fools!!!

Today's Fish News: It's the never-ending story. Same plot, same actors, same conclusion. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Later... :D

I wasn't saying to go anywhere :D

Back