Raincoast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nog i have a couple of rules that i live by and one of them is to not argue with an idiot, it brings you down to their level. I appreciate your drive and desire and you willingness to help out fellow hunters and fishers. You are welcome around my campfire or home any time, Merry Christmas to you and your family and good luck with your eye issues.

Mike

Nog i have a couple of rules that i live by and one of them is to not argue with an idiot, it brings you down to their level. I appreciate your drive and desire and you willingness to help out fellow hunters and fishers. You are welcome around my campfire or home any time, Merry Christmas to you and your family and good luck with your eye issues.

Mike
Jackel, You may cheer for the enemy, but you too are also welcome at my campfire anytime. Might even toss you a beer or two. Albeit a "Lucky" All the very best for you and your entire family and may 2018 bring as much good health as possible.

Again, more stewardship with hunters needed today. Maybe NOG being older and traditional in taking game has much reason to his beliefs. Although today we witness the sport going more so to the elite who can afford the equipment, afford the time off, and those who can just afford to hunt for a Trophy. Lots of spoiled kids out there hunting just because, some younger generations have gone and posted on youtube disturbing videos, it is this poor stewardship and stupidity that leads to a majority of people viewing certain hunts with blinders on. Maybe instead of just getting a gun license and a tag, we need ethical training and teachings. Maybe if your a shi tty shot you shouldnt be allowed to hunt. There should be more hoops to jump through before laying a bunch of bucks for a chance to put some ill aimed bullets into a trophy.

https://globalnews.ca/news/3868106/investigation-deer-shooting-video/
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/new...-end-grizzly-bear-hunt-in-bc/article26298947/
https://globalnews.ca/news/3774860/...n-b-c-knew-she-was-wearing-a-tracking-collar/

Nog I am with you 100% as I am also a lifelong hunter and fisherman.
There is really no point in arguing with people that have never experience the lifestyle.
You really cant have a meaningful discussion with someone on a topic to which they are completely ignorant.
Ive had my day but it makes me sad for my children and grandchildren.

Thanks Jackel you see Nog as I do. Reel Time you failed to read the part that Nog's posts are NOT his beliefs. He did not only read 30 mins on Google. He was one of Canada's representatives at CITES an international post, (Google that for some knowledge) he also stated he has worked throughout Canada in the wildlife field. That gives more credit that he knows the real truths, he is not "OLD" he has real world experience and expertise. Maybe we should have a yearly knot tying, safe boating exams, payments and fishing knowledge before we can fish annually. Sound crazy??

PS I have never met Nog, I certainly would like to share a campfire and a coffee. Maybe one day Nog, merry Christmas to you and your family. Same for everyone on here.

HM

By request, we are going to wrap this thread up now, but it is nice to see a few offer up some good will and reason for a change, instead of calling other members out and making things personal.
Merry Christmas to all of you as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back