Radar Arch and Mod's

Now to be more serious about this..... The hull extension is following every line of the boat to a tee. The angle of the new transom/back of extension is being changed as well as the height of the motors this should help with any unbalance and walking when complete.

NICE the Dance hall just got bigger ! If my big Merc ever dies the ol 2002 FF Trophy is gonna get the same thing ... But be a 2252?FF haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Your boy looks to be doing some pretty fast and skookum work. Might have to drop by and have a look in a day or so. Impressive-not what I thought was happening at all at all!!

Looks like you'll have a spot to carry a cooler or save a seal as well. Really coming along faster than I was expecting.

Looking forward to hearing reports on how she performs. Are you installing tabs?

Hoping not to as this boat is a beach launcher. I only need 6-7 inches to get her wet.... LOL :) Not sure if that will change now with the mods. I hope not........

Looks like you'll have a spot to carry a cooler or save a seal as well. Really coming along faster than I was expecting.

Not an issue I have been running a kill bag. This will be my second season using it and love it.

It looks fantastic Owen! It looks like a totally new boat :). Gotta love raw aluminum.

Did they extend your drain with a pipe through to the outside of the pod? It would be nice to have it a totally sealed unit.

I think if you look closely at the one picture you will see 3 holes.

1 bilge drain thru extension with piping
2 extension drain it's self
3 wash down pump pickup

Last edited by a moderator:
I think if you look closely at the one picture you will see 3 holes.

1 bilge drain thru extension with piping
2 extension drain it's self
3 wash down pump pickup

And I get a 'moneybags!' slam for building myself a new window?...

Looks like a great job! Should be a nice addition.

Back