Putting a T Top on my 17 1/2' alum center console

This does look interesting. Let me know if you go for it as I have a small centre council Campion that needs some "shade" and this is cheaper than a Sunbrella system.

I went for it and got it today, looks pretty good for $399 cdn delivered, looks like an easy install, Ill post a pic once I get install it, probably tomorrow. amazon has a free trial period of 30 days I signed up for and it guaranteed a 2 day delivery for free.

awesome, I'd be interested to see some pics of it installed. looks like it might fit on my boat.

interested to see this as well. please include a pic of how it mounts to the floor as well as base measurement. thanks for sharing!!

measurements are on the website I posted, there are 2 sizes that are adjustable. on the website you can also see the legs sitting in the round composite fittings, these each have 3 holes to screw down to the floor

measurements are on the website I posted, there are 2 sizes that are adjustable. on the website you can also see the legs sitting in the round composite fittings, these each have 3 holes to screw down to the floor

oops sorry i didn't see that. did you receive this yet? wonder if it would get in the way of rods etc when fighting fish. i too have a campion explorer cc. awesome boat but getting tired of exposure to the elements especially the sun

Back