Puppies!

IronNoggin

10th Day, 10th Month, 10th year, 10 PUPPIES! :D

3:00AM, right smack square in the middle of the waterbed, and there is NO moving a wolf hybrid once the show starts!

All Healthy! Wild Morning! [^]

Cheers,
Nog

10_Pups_3.jpg

10_Pups_7.jpg

Asuilu at Fighting Weight - 85 Pounds. 1/2 Arctic Wolf, 1/4 German Shepherd, 1/4 Lab.

Asuilu.jpg

Amaruq at 7 months. 1/2 Timber Wolf, 1/2 Alaskan Husky:

Amaruq_7_months_plus_4.jpg

Of course he has GROWN since then! I'll have to get another recent picture of him up soon! He now tops the scales at 125 pounds - at 11 months and a week!! Gonna be a Monster!</u> And who would have guessed he would prove to be THAT fertile at 10 Months?? [^]

Only planned on four, so will have a few of the "Extras" available down the road. GREAT Companion animals! Not afraid of anything, but still Love people!

Cheers,
Nog

Day Two: Everybody Happy, Healthy, Feisty, and at times Damn VOCAL! :D
The entire lot didn't much care for mama wandering outside to do her business this morning, so gave me a good Jump-Start to the day! LOL!

A handful of folks have already wandered by for a boo, and Asuilu is simply taking that attention in stride - no problemos! COOL!
Great disposition with people that one!
And the list of Spoken Fors is growing! Seems most simply can't resist those cute little wiggly balls of Fluff! [:eek:)]

Damn Interesting times around here now For Sure! [^]

Cheers,
Nog

Quite the freaking pack there Matt!

quote:Originally posted by fishflyguy89

Hey Nog, how much are you asking for the pups? I might be interested in one!

$ 250.00 for Females (4 of) and $ 300.00 for the Boyz. Can negotiate with the Right Person with the Right Place. Six already "Taken"...

Cheers,
Matt

quote:Originally posted by r.s craven

Nice looking dogs, I'll bet Mom & dad eat a bag or two of dog food !:D

One of the reasons I hunt at least two provinces every year! [}:)]

Cheers,
Nog

The "Hamsters" are growing like Weeds! Incredible how fast they do that at this age! :D
Poor Ma is getting just a tad be-draggled!
All are VERY healthy, and appear to be thriving on the mix of 1/2 ground moose (sometimes deer) and puppy chow Mama is wolfing back!

A pix from day 5:

Pups_Day_5.jpg

And I actually got Amaruq to stand still for a split-second! First decent photo of him in Months!

Amaruq_11_months_4.jpg

Starting to see some Real</u> definition! HUGE chest, and actually quite wide through the back and back end! Coming along more than nicely, and a fantastic disposition to boot!

He definitely has The Look down!

Amaruq_11_months_2.jpg

He had his first nervous and quick look at his kids yesterday, then bolted away swiftly! Smart Papa! [^]

So, life continues to be Fun around here! Hoping the newest additions take a little more time before they start wandering about!

Cheers,
Nog

Stoopid work comp wont let me watch [V].... And couldn't figure out the email ones either. lol
Ill have to check these out from home. On FB
Already had the call from Shelley "Did you see the Vid"
2.gif

.....NO

Nice work Noggy!

You and the carribean terd still thinking of drifting down the ol' dirt trail or what?;)

Gimee the gaff!!!

LOL finally figured it out....

Man, once they can hop outta there its going to be a busy house!
6.gif

I sink she will be a looker too ;)
Get the E about the #2 taxi ride to the south Ilse?

quote:Originally posted by Osama Bin Hopper

You and the carribean terd still thinking of drifting down the ol' dirt trail or what?;)

LOL! Love the handle you gave him Rabbi! [}:)]
He's flying out to Idaho Sunday, back the following week. Suggests we make it during the week that follows. Work for you?

quote:Originally posted by Lipripper

Man, once they can hop outta there its going to be a busy house!

No Chit Man! [:eek:)]

quote:Get the E about the #2 taxi ride to the south Ilse?

Nope [?] No Idea Buddy?? Might want to re-send methinks...

Half the pups OUT</u> of the box this morning. HERE IT COMES!!! :D

Cheers,
Nog

Ill give you buzz tonight.
The E was from the missuz

Back